4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Has anyone actually managed to make it past lvl 1 on the current version(v0.8.6a)? I've done so many interviews now and making no progress

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I've probably done like 100 interviews now with a good chunk of 10 ratings and no progress. I've even gone on streaks of just 10s to see if there would be any change and nothing.
i actually thought you gotta give some girls the rating that they are suitable for the modelling business (an option at the far bottom) in order to level up :unsure:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Extract the zip file to the game folder.

Also, 8 new nipple types on todays release.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
i actually thought you gotta give some girls the rating that they are suitable for the modelling business (an option at the far bottom) in order to level up :unsure:
Oh, I've been doing that less. I've only been playing around with their actual ratings, haven't recommended them as models too often. Will give that a try.

martin518441

May 17, 2018
SMA 0.8.7b

Changes
-There are now 8 new nipple types.
-vSync was unlocked.
-Two new pieces of clothing have been added: a Sexy Bra and Sexy Panties.
-Some small UI changes

Fixes
-Some small bugs

Notes
-I was aware that nipples were not a concern for the majority of people, but the game was lagging behind in that department.
Semen is the other element that is falling behind (lol). In any case, the following update will focus on gameplay.
I'll delay the semen release for now (lol).

Known issues
-The nipple colors of females may be changed a little.
-Old characters will have a random nipple type.

-----
Seems to be steadily going into patreon milk mode with increasingly superficial updates , guess we'll see next month with the apparent gameplay updates , might be the last month I'm subscribed.

potato82

Feb 17, 2021
I've probably done like 100 interviews now with a good chunk of 10 ratings and no progress. I've even gone on streaks of just 10s to see if there would be any change and nothing.
I read a comment here that you have to rate 10 to advance levels. It actually worked for me but it also could be the model thingy like the other guy said.

Seregafed098

Apr 11, 2021
Hello to all. what button to press to activate autosex? I pressed autosex in the cheats, but I still do everything manually

A14

Nov 21, 2021
Monkey 1.6.8 doesn't load the characters for me anymore on SMA 0.8.7b, does everyone have this problem or just me?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Please note that Monkey 1.7.1 will not load older save files with SMA 8.7.

The latest game version removed two genes (nipple and areola definition), and added a new nipple type. Monkey detects the missing genes and flags the save file as corrupt. This was done to prevent data loss on partial import.

I already have a hotfix being tested by a few users over on discord. It will allow partial load and issue a console warning instead. It will also add a new slider to control the nipple type.

As a temporary work around, you can load an older model in single interview and save them again - this will discard the missing genes internally. Once resaved, Monkey 1.7.1 will load them properly.

If all goes well, I'll release the hotfix by weekend.

-T-

P.s. if you have any other issues with Monkey 1.7.1 and SMA 8.7, pm me directly.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes