Some of My Sonic Character Models

Who is your favorite SEGA girl?

• Total voters

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Hello!
These are some of my Character Models I've made so far for my VN game I've been researching to make.
Keep in mind they are still a "Work in Progress".
Please ignore "Amy" she is being a bitch to make right and I'm going over ideas for Wave.
But I've been using "EmotionCreators" to make them, but I'm hoping "Koikatu! Repack RX10.1" will let me do even more with them as I've come across bugs and problems with "EmotionCreators" limiting what I can do... I hope to make the game with "TyranoBuilder" as I know nothing about coding and I think I got a pretty good idea on making something simple but neat with "TyranoBuilder"... But, anyway this post was just show my character models that I've spent a good deal on making (They are based on other peoples work but I did do a lot of changes and fixes to them) and so I'm looking for feed back on them and ideas to make them look better for you all... :)

Blaze.png Cream.png Rouge.png Sally.png Stick.png Tikal.png Vanilla.png Amy.png
(Sorry I post this in the wrong place... I thought I was under "General Discussions") T-T

Last edited:

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Amy.png Wave.png
Amy looking a lot better but for some reason I can only change the top of her head one shade...
Wave is looking good, but I'm having a hard time making a beak along with a still working mouth.

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
The over idea for the girl characters are pretty much done... May do a bit more with them, but I think they are looking really good.
For now I've had to cut Wave as I'm just having a nightmare time making her face not looking like a big yellow block on her face. ^^; (May try and come back to her later)
Right now I want to start working on the game subject as that's what this project leading too.
First I think I'll do a love story with Tails and Rouge as a way to see if people like my game style and as well they are favorite Sonic couple. :3

But the small game I hope to make for you all will keep a simple VN style and may have some game choices but will mostly be a kinetic novel. As I said I want it to be a simple project and not something out of my league. ^^;
I have one image of a VERY early stage of the game style, but I hope to update you all when I get MUCH further along with it. :D

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
I'm really sorry for no new updates on this... It turns out working a full time job, making a game and being very lazy makes it REALLY hard to make progress. ^^; lol
but got 2 model sets done. :3 Rouge Set.png
Sally.png

Reactions: ShikaruShikaru

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
I've made a lot of progress on the models and I'm really happy how they look, but there's still a lot to work to do and I've yet to start fully on Amy as I want to try and see if I do more with her hair... But the model sets are close to being done and it's a mix of Official Outfits and Fan Art Outfits... But feed back and if you got a better outfit idea let me know... Like always this is a work in progress so things can change. :)

Reactions: Fat LeekR

Fat LeekR

Sep 15, 2019
I've made a lot of progress on the models and I'm really happy how they look, but there's still a lot to work to do and I've yet to start fully on Amy as I want to try and see if I do more with her hair... But the model sets are close to being done and it's a mix of Official Outfits and Fan Art Outfits... But feed back and if you got a better outfit idea let me know... Like always this is a work in progress so things can change. :)
Not bad at all! Not sure why Rouge has all those black spots on her face while in her schoolgirl outfit, though.
Also, Vanilla's leftmost outfit looks too similar to her regular clothes which is a bit of a waste IMHO. Why not have her in something a little more risqué like Sticks' rightmost outfit?

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Not bad at all! Not sure why Rouge has all those black spots on her face while in her schoolgirl outfit, though.
Also, Vanilla's leftmost outfit looks too similar to her regular clothes which is a bit of a waste IMHO. Why not have her in something a little more risqué like Sticks' rightmost outfit?
I'm happy to hear you like them! :D... The black spots on Rouge is acne. As it's from a fan art of Rouge of her being a nerdy school girl and I just loved the idea of Rouge be a unpopular nerd in her school days, but became super hot later in life.
The Vanilla 2 outfits are both Official Outfits from SEGA and I agree it is a bit of a waste to have 2 outfits so close the same but I think people would like more the "Official Outfits" then the "Fan Art Outfits" in the cards and if they want to put them in more a risque outfit they can just edit it when I share the cards... But if you got idea on outfits I will look them over... but my one rule is not to make them super slutty looking. :3

and here are some images of the outfits I spoke of.

Bogusz55

Mar 2, 2018
I got some ideas for male sonic characters, but also wondering if a gender-bend them in the story would be better.
but right now I having to remake the girls again on Koikatu!...
I would love to see genderbent Sonic,Shadow and Tails, i would very much like to play your game, looks like it would be fun.

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
I would love to see genderbent Sonic,Shadow and Tails, i would very much like to play your game, looks like it would be fun.
I've looked over the idea of genderbent males character and I can't say they will be in the game, but I could go ahead and make Cards of them for everyone to enjoy. The only thing is I have no idea how to make Sonic and Shadow's hair without looking ridiculous. xD
I'm very happy to hear you are enjoying what I've got so far for the game... :)
But this is why I want to make the cards first for everyone to enjoy in case the game project stops or I die. xD

But here is (male) Tails right now. :3

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Was doing some animation testing to see if the girls look right to each other and accessories don't do some crazy stuff.
but I thought they were looking so good, I thought I share a few screenshots of them for you all. :D

Reactions: Fat LeekR

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Hello, This is my first time sharing cards here and I've been working on these set of cards for a good amount of time and done a lot of work with these... So I hope you all will like them. All of them are made with the default version of "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX10.1"
and no other mods were used.

PS:
These are just version 1.00 and so may need a few little tweaks, but any feed back and ideas can go a long way. :)

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Marine the Raccoon... Still a work in progress.
Just the back hair, not fully sure what to do with it, to make it look good but also accurate.
I'm going to try and make Whisper the Wolf, Wave the Swallow and I touched on a genderbent Tails little bit.

Last edited:

Bogusz55

Mar 2, 2018
I have two questions. Do you have a plot in mind already for the game and what kind of character we play as ,mobian, Human?

Bogusz55

Mar 2, 2018
Marine the Raccoon... Still a work in progress.
Just the back hair, not fully sure what to do with it, to make it look good but also accurate.
I'm going to try and make Whisper the Wolf, Wave the Swallow and I touched on a genderbent Tails little bit.
Marine looks very nice ,and that genderbent Tails is really hot.

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
I have two questions. Do you have a plot in mind already for the game and what kind of character we play as ,mobian, Human?
I'm really sorry for such a late reply as f95zone would not load up for me for some time there.
Right now I have something simple in mind for Tails and Rouge and it will be me testing things and learning how to make a game.
but I got a idea for a bigger game, but first I want to get my feet wet before jumping into the deep end before I know how to swim. As for the Character you will be playing as... it will most likely be a Mobain as it always felt odd seeing real life humans around the Sonic characters (Dr.eggman is a special case as he him self don't give off a very "Human" feel to him.) at least for me anyway... The one thing I can say for sure is whatever I make, it won't be a "Sonic game" but a "game with Sonic characters in it" as I know NOTHING about the world of sonic and very little on the characters in it.

That is why I making the cards for anyone whats to make game with them, they are free to do so. :3

Reactions: Bogusz55

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Was doing some test shots, lighting effects and so on... The progress has been slow but I'm liking how it's coming together... Still got a lot to learn, but hoping to really make something.