Some of My Sonic Character Models

Who is your favorite SEGA girl?

• Total voters

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
how do I download them
I would think you just click the "card" picture and save the image... but if that don't work
I did post them on 2 other sites

Illusion Game Cards

BepisDB

Please keep in mind these cards were made with
"[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX10.1"
So if you have a older version, newer version or running the vanilla version with no mods there could problems with them.

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
So I downloaded a mod for this game to put Sally Acorn in the game, however I'm having trouble with the character creator to make her, can someone please give me a hand?

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Not gonna lie...
Sonic Girls had always been in the "I ain't a furry, But....." zone. Early day Sonic Adventures introducing Bunnie Rabbot, Rouge the Bat, Sally Acorn... Gah...

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I would think you just click the "card" picture and save the image... but if that don't work

Illusion Game Cards

BepisDB

So if you have a older version, newer version or running the vanilla version with no mods there could problems with them.
so the f95 rx16 wont work with these?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017

Illusion Game Cards

BepisDB

I asked a question before what version of the game do I play the f95 rx16 one or a different one?

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Hello!
These are some of my Character Models I've made so far for my VN game I've been researching to make.
Keep in mind they are still a "Work in Progress".
Please ignore "Amy" she is being a bitch to make right and I'm going over ideas for Wave.
But I've been using "EmotionCreators" to make them, but I'm hoping "Koikatu! Repack RX10.1" will let me do even more with them as I've come across bugs and problems with "EmotionCreators" limiting what I can do... I hope to make the game with "TyranoBuilder" as I know nothing about coding and I think I got a pretty good idea on making something simple but neat with "TyranoBuilder"... But, anyway this post was just show my character models that I've spent a good deal on making (They are based on other peoples work but I did do a lot of changes and fixes to them) and so I'm looking for feed back on them and ideas to make them look better for you all... :)

View attachment 1291609 View attachment 1291610 View attachment 1291611 View attachment 1291612 View attachment 1291613 View attachment 1291614 View attachment 1291615 View attachment 1291625
(Sorry I post this in the wrong place... I thought I was under "General Discussions") T-T

Your models look pretty good. Are you still developing your game and what's the name of it?

Apr 20, 2023
I've made a lot of progress on the models and I'm really happy how they look, but there's still a lot to work to do and I've yet to start fully on Amy as I want to try and see if I do more with her hair... But the model sets are close to being done and it's a mix of Official Outfits and Fan Art Outfits... But feed back and if you got a better outfit idea let me know... Like always this is a work in progress so things can change. :)

If you're still active, I was just curious to know if you made other clothes from these mobelos for koikatsu?