Some of My Sonic Character Models

Who is your favorite SEGA girl?

• Total voters

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
I know it's not every ones taste, but I'm getting close to
being done with it...And I will make a male version in do time.

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
The female model of Sonic looks Amazing!. Can't wait for more of your works.
Thank you, I'm really happy to hear that as the love, support and many giving feed back for the project as helped push me to try give something fun and looks great to play as well. <3

Reactions: Fat LeekR

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
I'm really happy how this came out looking for the female version of Shadow the Hedgehog.
And here is female Shadow and Sonic beside each other

Bogusz55

Mar 2, 2018
I'm really happy how this came out looking for the female version of Shadow the Hedgehog.
And here is female Shadow and Sonic beside each other
Another really good work,i think female Shadow would look good in Rouge clothes or a sexy devil costume.Also were you thinking about doing female knuckles,she could look and act lke a tomboy.Either way i am looking forward to more updates from you and cant wait to play the game when it's out.Have a good day(or night)
;)

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Another really good work,i think female Shadow would look good in Rouge clothes or a sexy devil costume.Also were you thinking about doing female knuckles,she could look and act lke a tomboy.Either way i am looking forward to more updates from you and cant wait to play the game when it's out.Have a good day(or night)
;)
Thank you, I really happy you and everyone likes my cards. <3
I'm done with Sonic and Shadow, but sorry no rouge clothe for her, but I have thought about making clothe sets for them for everyone to give more outfits for people. I can't say I got any plans for a female Knuckles but maybe it'll come in the future...
The game project has been slow, but when I get done with the cards. I can put on my time to the game.

Funny as it is... it was this, that made me start this whole thing. As I got upset there was little to no good looking cards of the sonic characters (not claiming as if mine are the best looking out there) but I wanted to give a try at it and as well I couldn't find any bigger games here with the sonic characters, so now here we are.

Last edited:

Bogusz55

Mar 2, 2018
Hi, hope you are doing alright and that the work for the game is not too hard, hope you have a good day :)

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
I want to say sorry to everyone hoping I could use and make a game from my Sonic cards... everytime I picked it up... I would make a very little progress and I could never land on a idea that I felt people would enjoy or find fun to play...

I not sure how others start making their games and go with it... Every time I could come up with a story but then feel it's not good enough or I'm at work and then get another good idea and never make any progress with it. ._.;

Maybe I'm not cut out for the gaming making part... but one day I really want to make a adult game... it's been life long dream of mine... So again sorry for the disappointment of it.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
understanding that they are all very nice, if I have to give a preference, I voted for "rouge". however they are very beautiful all compliments (y)

Reactions: LastGreenHorn

Bogusz55

Mar 2, 2018
I want to say sorry to everyone hoping I could use and make a game from my Sonic cards... everytime I picked it up... I would make a very little progress and I could never land on a idea that I felt people would enjoy or find fun to play...

I not sure how others start making their games and go with it... Every time I could come up with a story but then feel it's not good enough or I'm at work and then get another good idea and never make any progress with it. ._.;

Maybe I'm not cut out for the gaming making part... but one day I really want to make a adult game... it's been life long dream of mine... So again sorry for the disappointment of it.
Don't worry, i am sure at some point you will get an idea for the game.I said it already but still, your work on female and genderbent Sonic characters is great!

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
Don't worry, i am sure at some point you will get an idea for the game.I said it already but still, your work on female and genderbent Sonic characters is great!
I've been doing a lot of experimenting and may come back to sonic characters... but right now I want to try and make something original.

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
My original character ideas so far... I wanted to go with a Anime/Disney look.
I'm still working on them... But I'm liking how they are coming so far. :3