QSP Abandoned Somekindof [v0.10] [Rebby]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wjllla

Jun 18, 2022
No overview, no preview images, no active developer... Just tag it as abandoned to save your time. :D

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
No overview, no preview images, no active developer... Just tag it as abandoned to save your time. :D
It has been tagged as abandoned for quite some time, don’t let the lack of content on the thread scare you though this game is definitely one of the best games I’ve played on this site. Unreal potential so it’s really sad to see it getting abandoned.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Cunt please finish game please
The moderator Cunt did not create the game, I did. but as stated before I'm not going to continue working on this any more.
feel free to edit and change the game as you please, you have my blessing.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Rebby well mister rebby is good game please i wanna little more freedom with decide 3 ending that will be good well if i could make project like that but i cant i love to see this game finish

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Rebby well mister rebby is good game please i wanna little more freedom with decide 3 ending that will be good well if i could make project like that but i cant i love to see this game finish

this is the program used to open .qsp games, and what I used to write the game with.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Rebby yes i know but i cant make game its like when u give a newbies its like when u give baby a doll and they break it its like that

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote