Seeking Something a bit wholesome

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
The Season 1 ending of Quintessential Quintuplets left me feeling raw and unsatisfied and rather depressed. Shadowrun Hong Kong is too grimdark for now.

Looking for something positive, sexy, and somewhat wholesome. Need a cute waifu or two.

DON'Ts include:

1. Rape/assault, group rape, blackmail, or other forced non-consenting sex.
2. Female protagonists or reverse harems
3. "Reward"-less adventures or buildup
4. Super grindy systems
5. Super saccharine storylines or characters

Things I'm looking for:

1. A sweet, normal romantic buildup concluding in a healthy sexual and romantic relationship/marriage/etc.
2. Cute waifus with unique personalities
3. Harem is a plus, but I would prefer mono-amorous or monogamous relationships.
4. Some form of actual gameplay would be nice (e.g., Love & Sex/Superpowered! without all the grind or rape/Last Man on Earth or anything more advanced)
5. Adult characters (21+ years old) is a huge plus. I feel really weird and creepy if the protag or waifus are in school still (even if it's 16 in japan or 18 in western society)
6. Pink hair. Or blondes. I have a thing.
7. Solving a mystery or some other engaging and well-written DEM or McGuffin would be nice.

Thank you in advance.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Completed games:
Do you have enough AKIRA points? <-- yes, that's the title.
Make Love not Waagh
I Love Daddy

In development still:
Where the Heart is
Life with Mary
Alexandra
Become a Rock Star
My Sweet Neighbors (sadly, might be abandoned)
Triangle
Alison Fall of the Apple (starts with rape and the villains are all about sex slaves, but otherwise it's good)
Retrieving the Past (has rapey villains, not shown though)
Freeloading Family (You might not like the teacher, but otherwise very good)
Reincarnotica (Long intro, not sure if it can be skipped now)
Offcuts
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor
Babysitter

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Completed games:
Do you have enough AKIRA points? <-- yes, that's the title.
Make Love not Waagh
I Love Daddy

In development still:
Where the Heart is
Life with Mary
Alexandra
Become a Rock Star
My Sweet Neighbors (sadly, might be abandoned)
Triangle
Alison Fall of the Apple (starts with rape and the villains are all about sex slaves, but otherwise it's good)
Retrieving the Past (has rapey villains, not shown though)
Freeloading Family (You might not like the teacher, but otherwise very good)
Reincarnotica (Long intro, not sure if it can be skipped now)
Offcuts
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor
Babysitter
So I played Mythic Manor, love it, but I think I hit a softlock at some point and I wasn't able to progress seemingly. But if it gets a decent update, I'll certainly give it another go, I really liked it.

I actually just finished Become a Rock Star, and went the Lisa route, as that seemed to be the only route that wasn't filled with just casual sex flinging all over the place, and I enjoyed her character and route, but it was short.

Gunna try Offcuts and Life With Mary next, probably. I like th unique style of offcuts but the schoolgirl outfits put me off a bit.
Either way, thank you very much, I have a lot to check out.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
You basically share all my preferences, so here is some stuff I can recommend.

Finished/Completed Games:
Acting Lessons (might be much too dark for you, but the story up until that one dark moment is beautiful)

Katawa Shoujo (I'm biased right now, having finished the game only yesterday; Nakige - if you know what that is, otherwise: much story such wow, few H-scenes such sad; 5 girls to choose from --> 5 different routes, the 10-30hours on the page are for real, no harem, 1 pink, 2 blondes, only one to two real H-Scenes per girl though and 5-6 hours of story per girl; they're all in School but 19+ - also only one real loli, takes place in Japan; maybe turn-off all have a PHYSICAL disablity, not mental, but that didn't stop me and it adds a really nice twist to the story, every girl also has her own problems aside from the disability, I think that fits your 7th point quite well). If you want to you can read my review of the game, should be the latest one :).

Akira Points, like the other guy mentioned, is quite good and sweet, though I haven't finished it yet.

Snow Daze - The Music of Winter might be something for you, it appears like mind-control/rape but after playing through it you realize that everyone had feelings for you. I don't think that's such a huge spoiler and it also helps as an argument in cases like these. Fully voiced I might add.

In Development:
Dating My Daughter
Melody
Reincarnotica (just as an addition to the other mention, the intro can be skipped, but I'd say that it works as a perfect exposition)
Four Elements Trainer (a trainer game in the vein of Akabur, but you can choose between love and slave routes. 50/50 romance-story and sex scenes imo, extra points if you are an Avatar The Last Airbender fan)
Daughter for Dessert (Ren'Py like engine, a bit tedious, voiced until Chapter 3 or 4, then you have to get he Patreon Versions, I personally dislike the voices used so it's no biggie)
Sisterly Lust

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most of these games are based on the non-rape/blackmail and no reverse harem/female protagonist criterias. Most of the games don't have a story that is purely positive.
I really liked Katawa Shoujo, but I beat it years and years ago, it was one of my first VNs.

I've seen someone else recommend Melody as well, but it felt kinda...I dunno, skeevy? I'll give it a try though.

I saw Snow Daze a while back, grabbed it a long time ago but haven't played it yet, I'll prolly throw down on that one next.

Thanks!

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Life With Mary gets kinda outta control really quickly, it seems, and the quality isn't quite up to where other games are at in terms of the images and the writing. It's alright, but doesn't really stand out to me.

Melody is alright so far, there's a lot of drama, and luckily additional characters, but having actual music or some sort of minigame would be nice. The visuals are competent and don't make me gouge my eyes out, but the writing is a little flat.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
For VNs you could try the Majikoi series. Pretty light hearted with fun main characters and a good overall ambience.
https://f95zone.to/threads/do-love-me-seriously-s-minato-soft.1045/ 2nd game
https://f95zone.to/threads/do-love-me-seriously-minato-soft.1044/ 1st Game

If you're up for something different there's always the non sexual VNs like Little Busters or Clannad.

You could also try Fureraba HD, which is a "choose your heroine" school life VN that's only sweet and nice to look at. I smiled through like the whole game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fureraba-friend-to-lover-hd-renewal-edition-nekonyan.11599/

And if you like "actual" games that are decent games as well as good VNs I recommend Eiyu Senki, with a Harem of female version of famous people
https://f95zone.to/threads/eiyuu-senki-the-world-conquest-tenco.6055/

And Kamidori Alchemy Meister, which I couldn't really describe without paraphrasing the description of the F95 page
https://f95zone.to/threads/kamidori-alchemy-meister-eushully.635/

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
The Season 1 ending of Quintessential Quintuplets left me feeling raw and unsatisfied and rather depressed. Shadowrun Hong Kong is too grimdark for now.

Looking for something positive, sexy, and somewhat wholesome. Need a cute waifu or two.

DON'Ts include:

1. Rape/assault, group rape, blackmail, or other forced non-consenting sex.
2. Female protagonists or reverse harems
3. "Reward"-less adventures or buildup
4. Super grindy systems
5. Super saccharine storylines or characters

Things I'm looking for:

1. A sweet, normal romantic buildup concluding in a healthy sexual and romantic relationship/marriage/etc.
2. Cute waifus with unique personalities
3. Harem is a plus, but I would prefer mono-amorous or monogamous relationships.
4. Some form of actual gameplay would be nice (e.g., Love & Sex/Superpowered! without all the grind or rape/Last Man on Earth or anything more advanced)
5. Adult characters (21+ years old) is a huge plus. I feel really weird and creepy if the protag or waifus are in school still (even if it's 16 in japan or 18 in western society)
6. Pink hair. Or blondes. I have a thing.
7. Solving a mystery or some other engaging and well-written DEM or McGuffin would be nice.

Thank you in advance.
My Girlfriend's Amnesia is not exactly what you are looking for, but i feel like recommending it anyway. It made me really want to take good care of characters in it, it made me really care about them. Its really sweet and touching. In DLC i think you can get ending in healthy marriage.
Romantic buildup is not exactly normal because of girlfriend's amnesia, but amnesia also means you need to go through some of normal romantic buildup to win her love again.
Note: rape scenes are only thing if player is a dick and chooses to do it, and i believe its automatic game over. In addition there is some NTR rape/fooled into having sex, but that is all skippable.
I believe you could enjoy this game, but it does not have "cute waifus" or anything like that. Even though its not entirely what you are looking for, it still can be amazing experience. Just remember to make right decisions and skip NTR.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriends-amnesia-daniels-k.2650/