Ren'Py Something Miraculous [v1.10] [MoogChoog]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

FireSwordHero

Jul 13, 2017
I'm having an issue with the game. Every time I put in the password it wont let me access Alya or Nathalie's rooms. Any chance I could get some help?

Dec 1, 2021
This is a interesting game to play when you don't know shit about the show.

The only thing I know about Ladybug is that the later seasons are apparently trash and the fans seem to have a hate-love relationship with the series.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This is a interesting game to play when you don't know shit about the show.

The only thing I know about Ladybug is that the later seasons are apparently trash and the fans seem to have a hate-love relationship with the series.
That's similar with Winx Club, the earlier seasons in terms of actual storyline and character development did good for about 4 maybe 5 seasons than afterwards it was just almost like an all female cartoon version of power rangers where stronger villain materializes so needing power upgrade for the season.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
The show started off strong and went to shit, meanwhile they also made a movie with its own continuity that's a lot better and more or less gives the fans the ending they wanted in the first place.

Reactions: graileater

KaraHellsing

Aug 16, 2022
I'd love to see a continuation of this game but it seems like the developer has either discontinued development or real life has cause them NOT to update it since May of last year... No update on their Patreon or itch or even on here... Heck I even reached out in PM on here and no response... This game had such great potential to be a good game...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes