Mod Ren'Py Something Special Incest Patch

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
Apparently you have not correctly installed the patch, you need to keep the folder patch/ in the game/ directory and not extract the content of patch in the game/ directory like you have.

View attachment 614668
there is no 'patch' folder in the .zip i DL:ed
edit: renamed the .zip folder "Something Special 0.0.7 Incest Patch" to just "patch" and then copyed it to the game and now it works

Last edited:
Reactions: ct4me

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
I've fixed the issue (my bad) just download the new zip here:
and extract the patch/ directory in the game/ folder

Reactions: Franko_j
Sep 26, 2019
Following up on what Blockstone did, I had to create a folder named "patch" in the game folder then extract the .zip into the "patch" folder to get it to work. Just putting the .zip into the game folder didn't work for me.

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
The problem is that the incest.rpy file is looking for game/Patch/Images and there is no Patch folder in the zip file. So when you unzip and move the files to the game directory you are moving incest.rpy file incest.rpyc file and the folder Images. Create a folder called Patch and place the images folder inside it then the incest patch will work correctly.
Houselover

Reactions: AlphaGreyDragon

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Xyze people are running into this problem because the .zip with the files doesn't have the images folder in a folder named patch. Maybe alter your installation instructions :)

---
For everyone:
incest.rpy and incest.rpyc go into /game and the modbg.png from the images folder goes into /game/patch/images

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Keeps Crashing for me.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'rachel' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/incest.rpyc", line 1369, in script
�W��=�k��W>��q6Gz��z}�5|ب��1�.���:$p���a�K����B��.�����(^(��.�a�x�|�|�CΥ���$�L��

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
R
Keeps Crashing for me.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'rachel' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/incest.rpyc", line 1369, in script
�W��=�k��W>��q6Gz��z}�5|ب��1�.���:$p���a�K����B��.�����(^(��.�a�x�|�|�CΥ���$�L��
First delete the files incest.rpy & incest.rpyc from the game/ folder, and re-download the patch (the zip has been modified to have the patch/ directory), then extract the patch/ folder in your game/ directory for avoiding some error.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
What exactly does this patch do? I'm not getting any crashes but Victoria is still Victoria, Annies is Annie etc. I kind of expected them to change to Mom, Sis etc.
The name rest the same but the MC don't call Victoria by her name, but call her "Mom", and in some sentence the MC call the girls his sisters, not his friends, etc...

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
weird i cant seem to load this mega site but i others seem to be fine
its stuck in an infinite loop of loading