• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Something Special Incest Patch

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
error when using patch 0.1.0
did you test without the patch ? Because this error is pretty strange, the sreen diary is not defined in the patch but in the game file diary.rpy

and are your sure you have installed the patch on the last game version ? (mistake happen), the last version of the game is 0.1.0

johnnyhammatheone

Aug 7, 2019
did you test without the patch ? Because this error is pretty strange, the sreen diary is not defined in the patch but in the game file diary.rpy

and are your sure you have installed the patch on the last game version ? (mistake happen), the last version of the game is 0.1.0
thats the thing, it works without it.

Nop I didn't, as the last version for MAC, is 0.0.9 in the main post. And that's probably why the patch (for 0.1.0) isnt working.

MagnmD Ekselle

Formerly 'spy1313'
Oct 7, 2020
New version just came out, patch needs update.
GrammerCop,
How do you go about giving proofreading services? I love playing games, but I gotta tell ya... Lately i start hating characters just because of the poor vocabulary, which leads to a stiff and uncomfortable, broken English dialogue.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
GrammerCop,
How do you go about giving proofreading services? I love playing games, but I gotta tell ya... Lately i start hating characters just because of the poor vocabulary, which leads to a stiff and uncomfortable, broken English dialogue.
That just happens to be the reason I started doing it.

MagnmD Ekselle

Formerly 'spy1313'
Oct 7, 2020
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
gotta say, the characters and the rendering, look amazing... your story has potential.

I'm only at the pool scene second day, and almost want to stop playing because of the train wreck that has unfolded in front of my eyes... You have too much going on with no structure.

Burying his father, getting a major concussion (its not amnesia). Hitting on his mother (INC patch) hitting on and trying to fuck his neighbor in the shower. Looking down on his older sis for what she is wearing and getting grab assy, super creep on his younger sis (pulling a complete 180), trying to persuade her not to get changed/dressed, who was also scantily clad. Takes nap, mom comes in with tea and her knowing lemon is good for immune is somehow creepy as is the fashionable postmodern glass and SS coffee cup his mother designed... which he thinks looks like soviet chernobyl trash. and we havent even got to dinner yet... you need to build your characters and their personalities... Whats with uninvited unannounced soldier of fortune Aunt? Second day there and shes threatening her nephew who has a major concussion and is in mourning of her own dead brother in law, that if he doesnt have a job in a week, shes sending him into the Navy. Cause she has that type of authority over a early to mid 20s man, in a house shes crashing at. Is the Aunt unaware of those things.
Thats just like the tip of iceberg.

Anyways, im keep playing

GL in the future updates

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
for some reason, the current patch is calling everyone "friend"
Do you have correctly placed the file patch.rpa in the game/ directory ?

And have you already used the patch before ? If not you need to start a new game with the patch installed

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Do you have correctly placed the file patch.rpa in the game/ directory ?

And have you already used the patch before ? If not you need to start a new game with the patch installed
Yep. Did a fresh start 'cause I wasn't using the patch before. Patch is right there
1603671281302.png

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Patch tells me it's correctly enabled
View attachment 873606

Still get screens like
View attachment 873607

and
View attachment 873609
Ah yes it come back to me, at start of the game the dev published a patch, and I started mine when the dev stopped publishing his (after v0.0.3) that's why you don't have the good dialogues, just install the original patch (link in the op of the game thread) with mine and it should work. I will have to think about integrating this into my own patch

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ah yes it come back to me, at start of the game the dev published a patch, and I started mine when the dev stopped publishing his (after v0.0.3) that's why you don't have the good dialogues, just install the original patch (link in the op of the game thread) with mine and it should work. I will have to think about integrating this into my own patch
Might have to think harder 'cause the one under the spoiler is "no longer available"

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Trying to download this patch but mega keeps getting stuck at completing. Windows Defender keeps saying there's a Trojan in there too.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
same here
I re-checked with my anti-virus no virus or malware found, I just made a scan on virustotal.com no to be sure, virus or malware found (scan here: )

Try to download the patch from my site, maybe it's mega your av don't like and not my patch,