Mod Ren'Py Something Special Incest Patch

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Tried a few times and both links AV picks up Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml
It's a false positive, I always scan my patch with my av AND with virustotal.com, sometimes just choose another files host fix the problem. The problem can be from the site that use too many cookies also. Try to download from my website and see if you have the same problem, my site use 0 cookies.

Reactions: Otaku2018
Jan 15, 2019
So I've been playing this game with the patch and the relationships seem off. I get that it's an incest game and I love a little incest in my games as much as the next guy but these people seem more like Aunt and Cousins than Mother and Sisters. They're all like just way too hyper-sexual to be actual siblings. First day home and his Mother is dying to see his cock? Just seems a little much, now if it was his Aunt I could see that being a little more believable. It just doesn't feel like the original author made them those relations is all I'm saying.

Jan 15, 2019
I actually want to add on to my last post also. I played without the patch also and that's waaaaaaaaaay worse. You can definitely tell they were meant to be related. So don't get me wrong the patch is definitely appreciated.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
So I've been playing this game with the patch and the relationships seem off. I get that it's an incest game and I love a little incest in my games as much as the next guy but these people seem more like Aunt and Cousins than Mother and Sisters. They're all like just way too hyper-sexual to be actual siblings. First day home and his Mother is dying to see his cock? Just seems a little much, now if it was his Aunt I could see that being a little more believable. It just doesn't feel like the original author made them those relations is all I'm saying.
The relationship used in my patch are the relationship defined by the dev of the game in his first patch. I've only write my patch from version 0.0.3 when the dev stopped to publish a patch.

Reactions: Paprika
Jan 15, 2019
The relationship used in my patch are the relationship defined by the dev of the game in his first patch. I've only write my patch from version 0.0.3 when the dev stopped to publish a patch.
Thank You....that's one weird relationship then LOL

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Old saves might not work

Again?!

I think I'll wait until the incest patch is updated too

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
dont waste your time ... this update is only 31 pictures "small" ... no patch needed :(

Reactions: ct4me