Mod Ren'Py Something Special Incest Patch

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Yeah, downloaded the direct download from this thread as well as the MEGA link & both refuse to download.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Does this game still need an IC patch or is it built into the game.
Because the IC patch link is still for version 0.1.4

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does this game still need an IC patch or is it built into the game.
Because the IC patch link is still for version 0.1.4
Did you notice that the game was updated to version 0.1.5 just about an hour ago?
So why don't you give the modder time to update the patch to the latest available version of the game?

Patience is a good quality, so you can show it by waiting for the patch to be updated.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Well this patch crashes my game like instantly, if I put the incest patch file into the /game directory, like told in the readme. The point where it chrashes is after typing in the Name of MC, after hitting enter the crash occurs.

:unsure:

edit: Added the traceback file for investigation, for modder. ;) Hope its helpful

edit2: so i placed the file into /game/patch folder. The file directly and packed zip file. Now its starts without problems, but the announcement what says: incest patch is installed won´t show up, but the content seems to be installed. :unsure: I am a little bit confused. Maybe the Install instruction should be updated.

edit 3: Okay scratch the "seems to be installed and working, wont work inside the /game/patch folder. Either way unpacked or packed.

To the modder: shoot me if i am talking shit. :D But i hope my input here helps you or others. ;) best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikilande

B10

Jun 25, 2017
It has something to do with the code regarding limited edition

It also doesn't activate if you first create a save and then use the patch

Last edited:

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
It has something to do with the code regarding limited edition

It also doesn't activate if you first create a save and then use the patch

yeah, i learned that, too. But the fact that it doesn´t activate if a save was created, is new to me.

Reactions: B10

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I can't get this game to even download. Very confusing. None of the download links open besides Nopy, but even then nothing happens when I try downloading the game

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I've tried everything, the Incest Patch isn't working! The game is closing by mistake !
The incest patch, is to be completely revised!

Rezzsin

Feb 23, 2019
Quick Fix: Use UnRen to unpack the rpa files. Navigate to to the game/patch folder, and open incest.rpy. Change "limitededition" to "True" and you''ll be good to go.
I fixed it by doing this ^^ but they forgot to put underscore "limited_edition" and change that to "True" with a capitol.
so thx lol

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
So I'm day 2, I've already been given several choice ( Yes/No) type. Why are there any choices??? Your story always ends (yes). No paths with any new or different routes. Just admit there is no choices and make it a straight through story. Click next, and thats the story. I was hoping for some interesting story paths. Nope. Donkey Kong and Pac Man had at least some different routes. Sorry, just disappointed in a game that offers choices that aren't choices. I want Tina out of my room morning day 2 with no sexual play because she is a bitch. Every choice (even the ones that push her away/out) the MC ends up being a little bitch. If you have choices you should alternate paths! Thats what is killing these games.

Edit: And what is with so many one = 1 choice, choices??? It's not a choice if you only have one choice to click on.
You should write this in the main game thread and not here in a thread that only deals with the incest patch for this game.

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸