Mod Ren'Py Something Special Incest Patch

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Link takes me to a strange French site called NerdVana.. Anti-Virus is screaming at me. Doesn't look like Xyze's site at all.
Same here nothing but a weird french blog site.
Strange, did you use the correct url: and if yes, when the problem occur ?

Because I've just checked and all is working perfectly fine, maybe a temporarily failure from my hosting service.

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017

Because I've just checked and all is working perfectly fine, maybe a temporarily failure from my hosting service.
Clicked on the link in your post (above this one) and it went to the same French site again. Edit: I first encountered the problem just over an hour ago when I first clicked on the link.

Last edited:

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Clicked on the link in your post (above this one) and it went to the same French site again. Edit: I first encountered the problem just over an hour ago when I first clicked on the link.
Very strange maybe a DNS problem don't know, did you still have the problem ?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This happens only if you try to access the website via https. This can happen if the "HTTPS-Only Mode" of the browser is activated or if a browser extension like "HTTPS Everywhere" is used. Deactivate the mode and/or the extension for this website and try it again.

Link takes me to a strange French site called NerdVana.. Anti-Virus is screaming at me. Doesn't look like Xyze's site at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blaust

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
This happens only if you try to access the website via https. This can happen if the "Only-HTTPS-Mode" of the browser is activated or if a browser extension like "HTTPS Everywhere" is used. Deactivate the mode and/or the extension for this website and try it again.
Thanks very much, removing the HTTPS Only mode resolved the problem. A bit of a weird one. Never encountered that before.
On the plus side, that random French blogger probably thinks he's suddenly become very popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up and "CJ"

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
dont understand why not zip the patch and make it downloadable directly like that rather then send us to some bogus site thats as useless as tits on a bull..keep it simple thanks

Reactions: Dependable_223