Mod Ren'Py Something Special Incest Patch

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
I re-checked with my anti-virus no virus or malware found, I just made a scan on virustotal.com no to be sure, virus or malware found (scan here: )
can u share it with something else? like Nopy maybe?

Reactions: steelsmiter

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
I re-checked with my anti-virus no virus or malware found, I just made a scan on virustotal.com no to be sure, virus or malware found (scan here: )

Try to download the patch from my site, maybe it's mega your av don't like and not my patch,
that worked thx alot:love:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020

Try to download the patch from my site, maybe it's mega your av don't like and not my patch,
Yeah I'm actually surprised Windows Defender is flagging it, as this site isn't exactly going to allow crap on it.

Will try it direct and see what happens.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020

Have just tried the direct link. Unfortunately for me that doesn't work either. Windows comes up saying the folders/contents is invalid.

TBF it could be my Windows as recently been having some issues here and there.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Have just tried the direct link. Unfortunately for me that doesn't work either. Windows comes up saying the folders/contents is invalid.

TBF it could be my Windows as recently been having some issues here and there.
Could be. I'm not having problems with it. I use Mega for ONLY patches and mods since they have a download limit that's hard without cash, so if it were a full game it would need other options.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Could be. I'm not having problems with it. I use Mega for ONLY patches and mods since they have a download limit that's hard without cash, so if it were a full game it would need other options.
Tried the mega link again. This time, for some reason, it appears to have worked.

Thanks guys for your help :)

Reactions: steelsmiter

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial Android port of Something Special 0.1.2 with Xyze incest mod.
Usual gestures etc.

Last edited:

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Does this work with android?
I don't tested on android, but Wills747 had made a version of the game for android including the patch for the version for the previous version, maybe he will make an update.

Does it include the up to .3 portion which appears to be unavailable?
Yes, when you start after you entered your name click on "Incest start from the beginning" (4th button)