New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,367 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I just saw this game, but I don't quite understand. What's the difference between SU and ST? Is there more content and CG's or just a different way to arrange the interface and mechanics?

Ferocious B

Aug 30, 2018
I just saw this game, but I don't quite understand. What's the difference between SU and ST? Is there more content and CG's or just a different way to arrange the interface and mechanics?
The CG's are reused from SU with some edits. The main difference is the writing and gameplay. It removes the management aspects, making it a story-driven visual novel rather than a resource-driven game. This makes an experience that flows much more smoothly and has more personal content with each of the girls, but lacks the more involved gameplay and (so far) breadth of content of SU.

It's just another take on the premise of SU-- kidnapping and mind controlling superheroines in their sleep. Neither is really a replacement for the other, they're each great in their own right and you should play both.

elfindale

Jan 27, 2019
I'm really glad you chose to make this. I love the idea of SU, but man is the game boring as fuck. Seriously, you can sink hours into the game and make barely any progress or fun scenes. And everything just becomes doing the same thing over and over and over. I'm hoping this turns out better.

Thanks

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a command or place where you check the percentage of advancement with the characters? I was wondering if I already viewed everything that came out for Batgirl.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Almost a YEAR ago, the last update of the game came out sincerely after so much time without news, we can already give this project that looked so good as abandoned or canceled, it is a real shame

moderation should indicate that this game has been abandoned or canceled

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
It is one thing to want to do it well and another to be 8 months without taking out any update of the game and the first one that makes me sad is it but 8 months without showing anything new seems excessive and makes me think that as it happened with the "korra trainer" Everything is smoke and excuses and you don't keep working on the game

Jason Fraud

Mar 7, 2019
Go complain about something you pay for, there ain't nothing entitling you to see updates at the same schedules out of this like there is for people that do this while taking payments from schmucks. Guy ain't doing it full-time, doing it on the side because guess what, people have lives. I wouldn't presume you to understand that considering being this assblasted over something you don't even have anything invested in not being given to you.

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Mr. Placeholder can I ask is there any update or do you need any help with anything. Please know that F95zone community can help if your looking for coders that may help if you ask. I'm only asking because I like your game and many other here on F95zone. That is all I wish to say. Thank You.
Something Trainer has always been a communal effort at heart when it comes to art edits, coding, and betatesting. Anyone interested in contributing can contact me via Discord or here on F95.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes