Fan Art AI Something Unlimited AI Fanart Thread - Show Us Your Skills!

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
P1:
score_9,score_8_up,score_7_up,1girl,Wonder Woman \(DC\),close-up,Lower body,<lora:SunsetRiders7v2:0.8>,large breasts,simple background, wide hips,surprised,side view, masturbation

score_6,score_5,score_4,pony,censored,furry,3d,nsfw, monochrome

P2:
score_9,score_8_up,score_7_up,1girl,solo,Wonder Woman \(DC\),medium shot,<lora:SunsetRiders7v2:0.8>,completely nude ,large breasts,wide hips,arms behind back,sweaty,blush, gold chain, ,Bow your head,dark brick wall background, nipple_torture,bound_arms, rolling eyes, seductive smile

score_6,score_5,score_4,pony,censored,furry,3d,nsfw,

P3:
score_9,score_8_up,score_7_up,1girl,Wonder Woman \(DC\),(medium close-up:1.5),<lora:SunsetRiders7v2:0.8>,completely nude,large breasts,wide hips,kneeling,disdain, bound_wrists,dungeon, spikes floor, front view, leaning forward, arms behind back, sleepy

pony,censored,furry,3d,nsfw,monochrome,

CKPT is autismmixSDXL_autismmixPony
I wish you like it.:geek:
Does sdxl lora work with this one or only pony?

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Talking about power girl. Something i made some weeks ago. Probably going to make a black canary series next when im free.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
amigos can someone help me create a prompt for tala using Pony or Sdxl
Pretty much impossible without a LoRA - the tattoos especially.

There are two SD1.5 LoRAs out there, but none for SDXL/Pony. It may work to use the to get the dress right, but the hair may come unstuck.

It may be possible to use the Elvira SDXL LoRA in a Pony Checkpoint to get the pose and outfit right, then either set Refiner with SD1.5 and one of the SD1.5 Tala LoRAs at about the 80% mark of generation or use the same Tala LoRA in SD1.5 img2img on the purely SDXL/Pony image.

Just using prompts isn't viable, unless you're drawing the tattoos on afterwards manually.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Can anyone make one out of batman unlimited Silver Banshee?
OK, I'm up for a challenge! There is a of her already, so that makes it easier.
First few off the line look pretty good:
00007-4251176786.png
00006-1968178056.png
00012-2975693240.png

Incidentally, there are already some great images on that page - especially by user

Last edited:

fiendkingg

Jul 20, 2017
Reactions: Jimwalrus

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Pretty much impossible without a LoRA - the tattoos especially.

There are two SD1.5 LoRAs out there, but none for SDXL/Pony. It may work to use the to get the dress right, but the hair may come unstuck.

It may be possible to use the Elvira SDXL LoRA in a Pony Checkpoint to get the pose and outfit right, then either set Refiner with SD1.5 and one of the SD1.5 Tala LoRAs at about the 80% mark of generation or use the same Tala LoRA in SD1.5 img2img on the purely SDXL/Pony image.

Just using prompts isn't viable, unless you're drawing the tattoos on afterwards manually.
Can you explain in detail what you are talking about refiner and how does that work?