Fan Art AI Something Unlimited AI Fanart Thread - Show Us Your Skills!

crazysmoke

Oct 16, 2018
Damn shame, it was a decent site for a time for people with a potato PC.

Are you using a bimbo lora to make the lips bigger?
nope, just type in prompts bimbo lips, or full lips and so on. but the Cheshire and Artemis lora also have big lips.

Reactions: Izakiya

broxitar

May 29, 2021
Sometime (and feel free to correct me if this has already happened), someone is going to use AI like this to create a game that will utterly blow us away. And will produce it blindingly quickly. Someone will create dynamic scenes with new characters that don't feel like they're cookie-cutter copies of old ones (like every amazon SSR7 draws). Don't get me wrong, I respect the difficulties SSR7 faces in having to draw all of these characters in all of these permutations.

But seeing this, I find myself wishing you could combine whatever AI you're using with SSR7 to revamp the whole of Something Unlimited. I don't know how long it would take, but with AI replacing all of the scenes based on the art that's already there...I suspect it would be shockingly short. Unless there's like 100 bad images for every good one you show us here.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Sometime (and feel free to correct me if this has already happened), someone is going to use AI like this to create a game that will utterly blow us away. And will produce it blindingly quickly. Someone will create dynamic scenes with new characters that don't feel like they're cookie-cutter copies of old ones (like every amazon SSR7 draws). Don't get me wrong, I respect the difficulties SSR7 faces in having to draw all of these characters in all of these permutations.

But seeing this, I find myself wishing you could combine whatever AI you're using with SSR7 to revamp the whole of Something Unlimited. I don't know how long it would take, but with AI replacing all of the scenes based on the art that's already there...I suspect it would be shockingly short. Unless there's like 100 bad images for every good one you show us here.
Yeah, that's (one of) the dirty little secret of AI 'art'. Cherry-picking.
For every image we put up here, it's between 6 and a fuckton of crap ones, depending on how difficult the situation is to get right.
Character standing around in correct outfit? ~1:6
Character kneeling in correct outfit, giving BJ to a naked guy? ~1:8
Character dressed like someone else, giving BJ to a guy in a tuxedo? ~1:15
Character, dressed as Sailor Moon, being anally fisted by a different character wearing a Pikachu onesie while sucking Lex's dick? 1:1000!

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
And yes, before anyone says anything, there are many, many ways to improve the 'hit rate', I was exaggerating for comic effect!

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023

I'm working on a game that's focused on DC girls that's not SSR7 style. The main issue right now is ensuring that none of the loras I use are based on real people or real people's art styles. I'm trying to find a blend that works.

As for time saved, it is indeed a big time saver vs traditional drawing. It's also a way for those of us with mid art abilities to make something. I can draw, but it isn't anywhere near as good as something like Our Red String.

Character standing around in correct outfit? ~1:6
Character kneeling in correct outfit, giving BJ to a naked guy? ~1:8
Character dressed like someone else, giving BJ to a guy in a tuxedo? ~1:15
I think it might be even higher if you want the outfit to be absolutely consistent. Most of them have some miscellaneous bullshit that gets changed from render to render. Especially with the more complex outfits and masks. The average joe might not notice it, but someone would probably bitch in the thread for a game. Currently trying to figure out whether to put a disclaimer that tiny changes may happen, or just redo constantly.

Character, dressed as Sailor Moon, being anally fisted by a different character wearing a Pikachu onesie while sucking Lex's dick? 1:1000!
Trying to get multiple characters in one txt2img prompt is indeed hell. Trying to change one of the characters in inpainting is another kind of hell. :HideThePain:

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
Just to build on what I said above. These are images from the game I'm working on. Both have the same loras, same strength, same checkpoint, same prompts, etc. Nothing has changed, but they're not completely consistent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To people who make AI images, I'm not saying anything new. For people who don't know, these are the kinds of things that hinder your speed. Now, if you're making games and you don't care about quality, it won't matter. I do care, so it's a bottleneck.

naaviaa

Jan 27, 2019
Can you please DM me on what tools you used for this please?

Reactions: Jimwalrus