Fan Art AI Something Unlimited AI Fanart Thread - Show Us Your Skills!

595ghe95

Jan 9, 2019
Just to build on what I said above. These are images from the game I'm working on. Both have the same loras, same strength, same checkpoint, same prompts, etc. Nothing has changed, but they're not completely consistent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To people who make AI images, I'm not saying anything new. For people who don't know, these are the kinds of things that hinder your speed. Now, if you're making games and you don't care about quality, it won't matter. I do care, so it's a bottleneck.
What game are you making? Have a webpage or any info yet?

595ghe95

Jan 9, 2019
Sometime (and feel free to correct me if this has already happened), someone is going to use AI like this to create a game that will utterly blow us away. And will produce it blindingly quickly. Someone will create dynamic scenes with new characters that don't feel like they're cookie-cutter copies of old ones (like every amazon SSR7 draws). Don't get me wrong, I respect the difficulties SSR7 faces in having to draw all of these characters in all of these permutations.

But seeing this, I find myself wishing you could combine whatever AI you're using with SSR7 to revamp the whole of Something Unlimited. I don't know how long it would take, but with AI replacing all of the scenes based on the art that's already there...I suspect it would be shockingly short. Unless there's like 100 bad images for every good one you show us here.
100 bad images for every good 1 seems to be the limit of the current technology. Be patient, what you wish for is in the works.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I'll find it this evening and either DM it to you (Kane_Freeman) or post a link here.
OK, figured I'd just put a link to my post in the thread so that anyone can see it (saves me getting DMs asking for DMs!).

The post linked above is a little old, it was back when a lack of knowledge in Python meant I was stuck with SD1.5 due to some choices I'd made during initial installation.
Anyway, I've now full upgraded to SDXL / Pony (with forays into Flux, but not for generating SR7-like images) and rarely revert to 1.5.

For details how to start using Stable Diffusion, earlier parts of that thread are as good a place to start as any. Although I would recommend using Forge rather than A1111 as the latter is pretty much dead.

Kane_Freeman
Sdrs141

Sdrs141

Aug 30, 2023
OK, figured I'd just put a link to my post in the thread so that anyone can see it (saves me getting DMs asking for DMs!).

The post linked above is a little old, it was back when a lack of knowledge in Python meant I was stuck with SD1.5 due to some choices I'd made during initial installation.
Anyway, I've now full upgraded to SDXL / Pony (with forays into Flux, but not for generating SR7-like images) and rarely revert to 1.5.

For details how to start using Stable Diffusion, earlier parts of that thread are as good a place to start as any. Although I would recommend using Forge rather than A1111 as the latter is pretty much dead.

Kane_Freeman
Sdrs141
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Jimwalrus

VanHelzin

Oct 22, 2021
I’ve tried countless times to get my screwed up AI art too look like this. Got any pointers and what are you using?
I'm using the PonyRealism checkpoint and a vixons pony style(detailed v1) lora but I always get some weird aspects like the tiara and necklace which is tough to fix but as far as the face is just inpainting.. I'm pretty new at this but here are the links for the checkpoint and loras I used for her.

VanHelzin

Oct 22, 2021
What prompt did you use to get that pose, mate? It's a good one.
bubble butt, perfect ass, spread legs, pussy, sitting on floor, ass focus, laying face up, looking at viewer

you can throw a (spread ass) in but then u gotta deal with wonky hands sometimes or (feet) and (from below) if u want her sitting on feet and showing off bare feet

rest of prompt was just lora for frosty girl and background info

but thank you!! I'm mesmerized by the matching plug :love:

Reactions: Izakiya

VanHelzin

Oct 22, 2021
Female Joker (I'm obsessed with this idea :HideThePain:)

Style is a mix of Sunset Riders and oil painting.

Model is a mix of a joker lora and a female DBD character. Kinda looks like Famke Janssen, maybe?
View attachment 4137931

LOVE BOTH PUDDING! :p Sorry I had to.. Have you tried green pigtails?

• Haha
Reactions: Izakiya

VanHelzin

Oct 22, 2021

score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up,score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, 1girl, kfr0st, light blue short hair, blue eyes, blue lipstick, smiling, looking at viewer, dark theme, volumetric lighting, dark dungeon, brown couch, blue buttplug, heart buttplug, <lora:add-detail-xl:0.6> <lora:Anime Summer Night Style SDXL_LoRA_Pony Diffusion V6 XL:0.4> <lora:buttplug_xl:0.4> <lora:KFrostPDXL:0.8> zPDXL3

Negative prompt: score_6, score_5, score_4, worst quality, low quality, deformed body

Steps: 29, CFG scale: 7, Sampler: Euler a, Seed: 463124125, Size: 1344x768, Model: ponyRealism_v21MainVAE, Version: v1.10.1, Mask blur: 4, TI hashes: [object Object], Model hash: 059934ff58, Schedule type: Karras, ADetailer model: face_yolov8n.pt, ADetailer version: 24.9.0, Denoising strength: 0.65, ADetailer mask blur: 4, ADetailer confidence: 0.3, ADetailer dilate erode: 4, ADetailer inpaint padding: 32, ADetailer denoising strength: 0.4, ADetailer inpaint only masked: True, Clip skip: 2