Fan Art AI Something Unlimited AI Fanart Thread - Show Us Your Skills!

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Something Unlimited

AI Created Game Related Fanart Thread

This thread is for people who want to post and react to AI created Fanart related to and inspired by the game Something Unlimited.

It is NOT a thread for discussing the relative skill of AI art vs. Other art styles.

See the Something Unlimited game thread for more info about the game.

Also, see the SunsetRiders7 Collection thread for related artwork by SR7.

Finally, you can also find the SU Sprite Remix and Fanart thread for SU Sprite Remix art. Enjoy!

Last edited:

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Something Unlimited

AI Created Game Related Fanart Thread

This thread is for people who want to post and react to AI created Fanart related to and inspired by the game Something Unlimited.

It is NOT a thread for discussing the relative skill of AI art vs. Other art styles.

See the Something Unlimited game thread for more info about the game.

Also, see the SunsetRiders7 Collection thread for related artwork by SR7.

Finally, you can also find the SU Sprite Remix and Fanart thread for SU Sprite Remix art. Enjoy!
MEGA link to see the previous AI posts

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Finally got SDXL to work (fucking Bitsandbytes causing errors, sorted it now), here's a revisit of my 'GlamorSlam waitresses' - quick and dirty, but this is just an early try out of XL
View attachment 3670643
View attachment 3670640 View attachment 3670641 View attachment 3670642 View attachment 3670644 View attachment 3670645

Plus two of the girls going 'all out' to maximise their tips:
View attachment 3670638
View attachment 3670639

From looking around what others have done I found out that one of the components of the secret sauce for making absolutely stunning pictures is using the adetailer.

In case of the sunsetrider lora it is absolutely necessary and turns something that is almost there to something that is picture perfect. The eyes and lips are corrected to perfection with it.

The basic face_yolov8n.pt adetailer model for the face can be used without prompts to make things instantly better but of course adding more spices to the soup makes things better. More specifically in case of the sunsetrider lora the iris is elongated after running it through the adetailer so at least some slight negative prompt for the adetailer is necessary.

Here are couple of improvements:

00005-3020140271.png 00004-3020140271.png

The only downfall is that it makes things less stable with the stable diffusion. As I found the hard way adding this can sometimes crash the entire thing.

Last edited:

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
From looking around what others have done I found out that one of the components of the secret sauce for making absolutely stunning pictures is using the adetailer.

In case of the sunsetrider lora it is absolutely necessary and turns something that is almost there to something that is picture perfect. The eyes and lips are corrected to perfection with it.

The basic face_youlov8n.pt adetailer model for the face can be used without prompts to make things instantly better but of course adding more spices to the soup makes things better. More specifically in case of the sunsetrider lora the iris is elongated after running it through the adetailer so at least some slight negative prompt for the adetailer is necessary.

View attachment 3671442 View attachment 3671443

The only downfall is that it makes things less stable with the stable diffusion. As I found the hard way adding this can sometimes crash the entire thing.
Yeah, the sunsetriders lora can be really strange without Adetailer.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021

The basic face_youlov8n.pt adetailer model for the face can be used without prompts to make things instantly better but of course adding more spices to the soup makes things better. More specifically in case of the sunsetrider lora the iris is elongated after running it through the adetailer so at least some slight negative prompt for the adetailer is necessary.

View attachment 3671442 View attachment 3671443

Thanks for the tip - I previously only used adetailer on photorealistic images.