Fan Art AI Something Unlimited AI Fanart Thread - Show Us Your Skills!

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I'll be compiling a Mega shortly, don't worry - my time's been taken up with wrestling with my SD install which currently takes nearly ten minutes to generate an image, despite having a 4070 Ti Super! (It appears Xformers is playing silly buggers)

Edited to add: Currently compiling the Mega, about halfway through. Should be done by the weekend. Continued respect to The French Tickler for his hard work maintaining the Mega for the sprite edit thread.

Last edited:

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I'll be compiling a Mega shortly, don't worry - my time's been taken up with wrestling with my SD install which currently takes nearly ten minutes to generate an image, despite having a 4070 Ti Super! (It appears Xformers is playing silly buggers)
on the webui-user.bat file change the comand line to this " set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--medvram --xformers --theme dark "

It's when you got 8 gigs of VRAM and if you got less than that set it to lowvram

If you only use the browser and have nothing eating up the VRAM you should have renders under a minute.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
on the webui-user.bat file change the comand line to this " set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--medvram --xformers --theme dark "

It's when you got 8 gigs of VRAM and if you got less than that set it to lowvram

If you only use the browser and have nothing eating up the VRAM you should have renders under a minute.
I wish it was that simple, unfortunately I've got --xformers set and it's just not working. I'm on it, I just need to find some time as it involves manually installing CUDA.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Alright someone tell me how to make tala And Artemis?
There's a Pony LoRA of Artemis .
And a 1.5 LoRA of Tala . That one being SD1.5 is probably why the tattoos are inconsistent.

595ghe95

Jan 9, 2019
"So Luthor, do you want me to show you why printer ink is the most expensive liquid on the planet?"
View attachment 3727653

"What can I say - my suit is made of disappearing ink!"
View attachment 3727655

"Sorry, you're all out of Inque - please order more!"

View attachment 3728895
View attachment 3728893 View attachment 3728894

"OK Lex, it's time to refill your Inque cartridge"
View attachment 3728898
View attachment 3728897 View attachment 3728899

"I'll leave Inque-stains on your bedsheets..."
View attachment 3728953
"printer ink is the most expensive liquid on the planet?" I thought it was horseshoe crab blood

Reactions: Jimwalrus