Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 2745490 View attachment 2745495
I know i haven't posted in quite a while, i had some days off and that's pain to readjust to a more normal sleep pattern, also working on changing my pc and retirement getting closer by the month which is good news cause i will be finally free to do stuff i love, which is painting, bad news is that means the time for me to say my goodbyes also comes with it.
But there's still a good while, can't say atm when exactly that is but will definitely be the first quarter of the next year, max June.

But back at the matter on hand this is something foremost for Walg based on a old discussion since he wanted to see something i drawn, sadly this is something i did today with that little charcoal crayon (not suited for finesse) you see in the second picture and some ordinary pre-school coloring pencils and i haven't draw in 25 years , the character is based on Starfire (just a more primal one), but if you want to take something from it, take this:
if you love doing something start somewhere, anywhere and keep at it and if you have to take a detour, take it and come back at it.
Wait.. goodbyes here? Noooo:cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Wait.. goodbyes here? Noooo:cry:
Is not the end, Your Evilness The Kitty, is a new beginning, one i'm free to follow what i always loved, it's important to do what you love, life gave me a detour, such is life, rarely a straight line and i got to meet you guys.
And it doesn't mean we might not meet again, who knows, thou for me art is not a business or a job, is doesn't mean you can't make a living out of it as long as art comes first; is still early so let's focus on the good things, those are what is worthy in life.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Is not the end, Your Evilness The Kitty, is a new beginning, one i'm free to follow what i always loved, it's important to do what you love, life gave me a detour, such is life, rarely a straight line and i got to meet you guys.
And it doesn't mean we might not meet again, who knows, thou for me art is not a business or a job, is doesn't mean you can't make a living out of it as long as art comes first; is still early so let's focus on the good things, those are what is worthy in life.
You'll be missed, Krull. You truly were one of the greats.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
You will be missed! Hope you pop your head in from time to time, if not to create to discuss and give feedback.
Enjoy your retirement, you old perv! And lewd many a young super heroines! From Teen Titans to Justice League, may many a titty await you!

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Roulette has persuaded Stripperella to work at the Glamour Slam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"She's an old friend of mine who's agreed to help out and strip here because you're keeping all the top earners in your little private sex dungeon."
00013-959193562.png
00028-194839728.png 00032-194839732.png

"She's so dumb she doesn't even realise we're not the good guys!"
00008-2350236562.png
00092-4153000214.png

"Hey Rou! I'm real fucking horny after that, can we fool around?"
00125-1957530126.png

"I hear there's good money to be made in your secret bordello, Mr Luthor"
00025-2485729962.png

"Allow me to audition..."
00333-2728405748.png 00334-2728405749.png 00337-2728405752.png

"Yeah, I think I'm going to like it here!"
00230-194839732.png

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

"She's an old friend of mine who's agreed to help out and strip here because you're keeping all the top earners in your little private sex dungeon."
View attachment 2750662
View attachment 2750664 View attachment 2750665

View attachment 2750661
View attachment 2750666

View attachment 2750667

View attachment 2750663

View attachment 2750669 View attachment 2750670 View attachment 2750671

View attachment 2750668
Her as a capture would be interesting.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I know i haven't posted in quite a while, i had some days off and that's pain to readjust to a more normal sleep pattern, also working on changing my pc and retirement getting closer by the month which is good news cause i will be finally free to do stuff i love, which is painting, bad news is that means the time for me to say my goodbyes also comes with it.
But there's still a good while, can't say atm when exactly that is but will definitely be the first quarter of the next year, max June.

But back at the matter on hand this is something foremost for Walg based on a old discussion since he wanted to see something i drawn, sadly this is something i did today with that little charcoal crayon (not suited for finesse) you see in the second picture and some ordinary pre-school coloring pencils and i haven't draw in 25 years , the character is based on Starfire (just a more primal one), but if you want to take something from it, take this:
if you love doing something start somewhere, anywhere and keep at it and if you have to take a detour, take it and come back at it.
Twas certainly a good run you'll be missed for your contributions all along we salute you sir

Reactions: Krull and Jimwalrus

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

That was from a conversation many moons ago. I'm surprised you remembered! You might think it's some ordinary pre-school drawing but you make sketches look great which is more than I can say!

Although it's not goodbye, you've shared your passion to so many people and inspired so many to dabble in content creation, including myself, and spread the joy of what you can do in a little box. You deserve everything in retirement Krull and thank you for helping so many.

From me, I wouldn't have started if it weren't for you and you continue to drop great, timeless sigs of high quality even in your semi-retirement so for all that you've done, thank you for inspiring me and mentoring me whilst I briefly took this on.

Although I'm not on often, I can't wait to see your final creations before you ride off into the sunset :)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
That was from a conversation many moons ago. I'm surprised you remembered! You might think it's some ordinary pre-school drawing but you make sketches look great which is more than I can say!

Although it's not goodbye, you've shared your passion to so many people and inspired so many to dabble in content creation, including myself, and spread the joy of what you can do in a little box. You deserve everything in retirement Krull and thank you for helping so many.

From me, I wouldn't have started if it weren't for you and you continue to drop great, timeless sigs of high quality even in your semi-retirement so for all that you've done, thank you for inspiring me and mentoring me whilst I briefly took this on.

Although I'm not on often, I can't wait to see your final creations before you ride off into the sunset :)
We had a serious conversation and most importantly humane, that's something i always value in people.
I'm glad i did inspired you and i know the hardest part is often the start for various reasons, but is not impossible and definitely not a reason to give up for good, take it easy, little by little, study, art is a never ending study (i told by my former teacher) ,the goal is to find your style/s and build up from there.

Art is about beauty (of form, color, composition...) in general and style on individual side, rest is merely guidelines.

I did set my thoughts on a mechanical crayon that's more practical and better suited for fine lines, but for now it doesn't fit the budget, if that becomes a reality before my leave, i'll post something more finer, there must still be some high scanners out there even though small businesses got hit pretty hard these past years.

No promises, i don't like to make promises i'm not at least 90% sure of or if is not solely just on me, i can promise i won't forget you guys.

Also thank you for all they kind words everyone posted, a bit early still, but that's on me, i did wanted to give up a heads up so i won't drop the news all of the sudden and then be gone.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just having some fun with backgrounds again. Gals are from a screenshot, I liked the juxtaposition here...

The background was made by vectorpouch on FreePik.com

It's not a priority or anything, but if someone wanted to SR7-ify the shading here on the gals, so that it's more of 'it's own artwork', that'd be nice.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Just having some fun with backgrounds again. Gals are from a screenshot, I liked the juxtaposition here...

The background was made by vectorpouch on FreePik.com

It's not a priority or anything, but if someone wanted to SR7-ify the shading here on the gals, so that it's more of 'it's own artwork', that'd be nice.
Somehow, somewhere out there, the Atom is stuck inside Diana's breasts.

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018

View attachment 2750662
View attachment 2750664 View attachment 2750665

View attachment 2750661
View attachment 2750666

View attachment 2750667

View attachment 2750663

View attachment 2750669 View attachment 2750670 View attachment 2750671

View attachment 2750668
These are really good, would you mind walking through how it was made? I am trying to make my Azula using Sunsetrider at 0.35 and a Azula LORA at 1 but I just keep getting regular pictures of Azula

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
These are really good, would you mind walking through how it was made? I am trying to make my Azula using Sunsetrider at 0.35 and a Azula LORA at 1 but I just keep getting regular pictures of Azula
Sure, I'll DM you later today

EDIT: Check your DMs

Last edited:
Reactions: jberger990

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
This is your periodic reminder to back up your stuff on an external drive or upload site. I haven't had anything happen recently to prompt saying that but, if you're reading this now and it helps then it was worth it. I know it's annoying. But losing all your shit is more annoying.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
This is your periodic reminder to back up your stuff on an external drive or upload site. I haven't had anything happen recently to prompt saying that but, if you're reading this now and it helps then it was worth it. I know it's annoying. But losing all your shit is more annoying.
Yeah. It's a good thing my IPad went into repair because it forced me to backup all my edits (around 34 GB :oops:).

BTW you're editing the shit out of that Mercy scene :ROFLMAO: - awesome

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes