Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
O hel yeah... Can you do starfire without lingerie
SR7_fanedit_Starfire_MB_GalateaSX.jpg

Lovekraut Can you do a Lex x Mera or Lobo x WW version of this?

View attachment 3450344
SR7_fanedit_WonderWoman_Lobo_EricaSX1_MB.jpg

Man.... meanwhile I am still waiting after months for you to answer me on this message lmao T-T
Did you miss it by any chance cause you never replied at all to it

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-12833605
I swear. Just the other week I was wondering: "Who was that humble lad again just asking for some cum :LOL: ?"

SR7_fanedit_WonderWoman_Lobo_RedClaw_SX1_creampie.jpg

Perhaps I should put something in my signature like - If you sent a request my way pretend I answered with "maybe" :whistle:
Few WW⭐ and Bats pieces thanks Lovekraut for the head pics
So I was checking my stuff for Batman and just found the front-face I lifted from Sunset plus the side-face I made.
Batman_front.png Batman_side.png hm.. not even the same skin tone

If you need individual parts of the costumes I drew just let me know.
But also a reminder that I recorded my costume-creation-process while doing ICE.

Not to mention his cape is fairly easy to create. See the Canary-kiss for reference:

Just a big black shape with some blue on the inside.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 3450659

View attachment 3450666

I swear. Just the other week I was wondering: "Who was that humble lad again just asking for some cum :LOL: ?"

View attachment 3450669

Perhaps I should put something in my signature like - If you sent a request my way pretend I answered with "maybe" :whistle:

So I was checking my stuff for Batman and just found the front-face I lifted from Sunset plus the side-face I made.
View attachment 3450675 View attachment 3450676 hm.. not even the same skin tone

But also a reminder that I recorded my costume-creation-process while doing ICE.

Not to mention his cape is fairly easy to create. See the Canary-kiss for reference:

No offence man since I don't want you to feel like you wasted your time by trying to do me a favour but when I said with cum I meant with Lex.
I think I mentioned it once before but I can not blame you for not remembering, I personally just have interest in the male being Lex since you play as him in the game.
Looks good either way fam a creampie version of that pose is also quite nice.
So thanks

EDIT: Just editd my original comment so that it makes more sense of what I meant.
I deeply apologise for the confusion

Last edited:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
No offence man since I don't want you to feel like you wasted your time by trying to do me a favour but when I said with cum I meant with Lex.
I think I mentioned it once before but I can not blame you for not remembering, I personally just have interest in the male being Lex since you play as him in the game.
Looks good either way fam a creampie version of that pose is also quite nice.
So thanks

EDIT: Just editd my original comment so that it makes more sense of what I meant.
I deeply apologise for the confusion
No problem. This only took a few minutes and as you said it's nice to have a creampie-version of the LoboxWW pic. I'll come back to your actual request later. Feel free to remind in a few weeks if I forget about it :ROFLMAO::p

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
No problem. This only took a few minutes and as you said it's nice to have a creampie-version of the LoboxWW pic. I'll come back to your actual request later. Feel free to remind in a few weeks if I forget about it :ROFLMAO::p
Thank you for being this understanding.
There are actualy several ideas I have though I am too shy to ask for them lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovekraut

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Say Lovekraut .
I don't know if this is within your experties or if you even feel an appeal of making sth like that.
But would you be open minded to do an edit of these poses with the creampie as mentioned before BUT also an extra one that includes impregnation?
As in the egg getting fertilized.....
Idunno... seems just to me that this topic is mentioned just waaaaay too often in the game without it ever going anywhere.
Latest example Grail and her mom.
So I thought just an edit of it actually happen could be interesting.
Dunno if you are willing to do sth like that with my favouite girls or if there is any (impregnation) that could be fitting for this art style (maybe ai could be used to create the perfect x-ray fertilizazion) but I wanted to share one of those thoughts that has been living in my head rent free for quite a while now.
What do you think?

Also out of curiousity I wanna know who do you think is more likely to break and sobmit to Lex?
Hawkgirl or Wonder Woman?

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Cool edits.

On another note, you use layer masks when changing skin color, correct? Would you be able to briefly summarize it? Even with tutorials, a result as good as yours eludes me.
Yep, gradient maps are the key. NuYellow and I illustrated our process back on page 195. Are you already familiar with those posts?
But just as another example. This is my SuperWoman-Gradient applied in Procreate to the Catwoman edit above.
gradienteg.jpg

That's what most of my gradients look like. Black and white on the far ends and then a shadow-,mid- and highlight-tone of the given lady. Depending on where you move those little cubes the program will apply the colors to the values of your image/layer.

Say Lovekraut .
I don't know if this is within your experties or if you even feel an appeal of making sth like that.
But would you be open minded to do an edit of these poses with the creampie as mentioned before BUT also an extra one that includes impregnation?
As in the egg getting fertilized.....
Idunno... seems just to me that this topic is mentioned just waaaaay too often in the game without it ever going anywhere.
Latest example Grail and her mom.
So I thought just an edit of it actually happen could be interesting.
Dunno if you are willing to do sth like that with my favouite girls or if there is any (impregnation) that could be fitting for this art style (maybe ai could be used to create the perfect x-ray fertilizazion) but I wanted to share one of those thoughts that has been living in my head rent free for quite a while now.
What do you think?

Also out of curiousity I wanna know who do you think is more likely to break and sobmit to Lex?
Hawkgirl or Wonder Woman?
I don't mind but could you provide me with a fertilization image? Preferably one that gets close to SR7s artstyle.

As for the second question. I think Hawkgirls feelings for GL could make her more resistant. WW might have a crush on Batman but that never went far.
Furthermore, if you want to see it less romantic. Hawkgirl got black and Thanagarian dick ... across multiple live times :geek:. So it's harder to leave an impression with her compared to WW.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Yep, gradient maps are the key. NuYellow and I illustrated our process back on page 195. Are you already familiar with those posts?
But just as another example. This is my SuperWoman-Gradient applied in Procreate to the Catwoman edit above.
View attachment 3452027

That's what most of my gradients look like. Black and white on the far ends and then a shadow-,mid- and highlight-tone of the given lady. Depending on where you move those little cubes the program will apply the colors to the values of your image/layer.

I don't mind but could you provide me with a fertilization image? Preferably one that gets close to SR7s artstyle.

As for the second question. I think Hawkgirls feelings for GL could make her more resistant. WW might have a crush on Batman but that never went far.
Furthermore, if you want to see it less romantic. Hawkgirl got black and Thanagarian dick ... across multiple live times :geek:. So it's harder to leave an impression with her compared to WW.
Lex got black dick as well to be fair.
Though he is a bit lighter lmao.

Also in terms of the sunset style... I'll see what I can find mate.
Gonna be hard to find thought lmao.
But I'll try my best.

-Injustice-

Sep 5, 2019
View attachment 3450659

View attachment 3450666

View attachment 3450669

View attachment 3450675 View attachment 3450676 hm.. not even the same skin tone

Thank you again hopefully you will make some Bats and WW lol I try my best but nothing beats yours

Reactions: Lovekraut
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes