Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
NuYellow It would be nice if you did a version of the first scene where Lex is standing behind her with his dick sticking out. Also great work on the third scene, it looks better than the original. Would you consider doing a variant of this set in the yacht room?
Probably not when the set is completed. There are too many work to remake all background to match the scene's continuity.

Could you please do the same with the jean grey X-Men evolution assets
I am not familiar with the game's assets, sorry.

Dec 28, 2018
Funny enough, Stable Diffusion with anime influence is on Yodayo under one of the models although specifically with SU, my best results tend to be Dark Rev Pikas with SU spell and High.res Fix MUST be used otherwise multi lips, weird eyes and lip flaps look bad.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
finally...
Discovering this by accident, the quality here is insane, a true masterpiece. I've always been disappointed that SU ended up steering away from mind control and this is all exactly what I've always wanted. To tell a story without dialogue/narration is magnificent too, the use of expressions, special effects, the viewer instantly knows exactly what's going on, gets to make up their own plot subconsciously. I wish we had one of these for every heroine, Hell, every villainess too. Are there any more high quality comics like this?

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Just installed stable diffusion with comfyui any pointers on how to make something unlimited like images in sb are appreciated(prompt and models i mean). Thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes