Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
People have been ranting in here about how easy AI is and that is takes no skill and isn't art, but he's got some serious game. Like the last post says, I haven't seen anything nearly as good, definitely not in SU type style

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
3 main reason for this
1. I wanted it to be story driven and not random 'art'
2. It is hard to get same background using ai so excuse of having different room with all types of color
3. I can easily add lex in this mansion fucking girls outside of DC.
I hope this should satisfy all the wonder women fan for now. Did little bit of editing and rest is AI

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
3 main reason for this
1. I wanted it to be story driven and not random 'art'
2. It is hard to get same background using ai so excuse of having different room with all types of color
3. I can easily add lex in this mansion fucking girls outside of DC.
I hope this should satisfy all the wonder women fan for now. Did little bit of editing and rest is AI
Excelent Black Canary Stargirl Zatanna Supergirl Hawkgirl Huntress Vixen Giganta Tala Roulette Lois Lane Y Lana Lang

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Protip: Get Paint.net as that allows you to outline your text unlike microsoft paint. If you're adding text to an image, outlining it to make it readable is a small appreciated thing. Some people can't see red on brown background or a blue text on black background.
fOjy7WlfU8Ifgyq326PGR0IQ-bknxjBpzQO1vEhhZlQ.jpg

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Protip: Get Paint.net as that allows you to outline your text unlike microsoft paint. If you're adding text to an image, outlining it to make it readable is a small appreciated thing. Some people can't see red on brown background or a blue text on black background.
View attachment 3597551
I'm using gimp. And yeah I'll do better at this colour thing next time. And also I did red because it's wonder woman she has a red and blue outfit. If I do Chan Li maybe it will be blue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepsea
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes