Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Canary-drop!

SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_lexroom.jpg SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_Huntress.jpg
SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary__Bordello02_Aquaman.jpg SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary__Bordello02_Oliver.jpg SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_sparring.jpg

SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_Watchtower_2.jpg SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_Watchtower_1.jpg SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_YJ.jpg

SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_Lockerroom_Cowgirl.jpg SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_Lockerroom_Doggy.jpg

SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_LoboMB_Bane.jpg SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_LoboMB_BoosterGold.jpg
SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_LoboMB_Jonn.jpg SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_LoboMB_Oliver.jpg

And an unfinished piece I drew myself.
Lovekraut_Canary_JLU_wip.jpg

Aquila22 - Sry for not responding to your requests. I'm back to just posting what I already got instead of creating new content.
Lovekraut
I don't know if you remeber, but a while back you helped me with some Grail edits. I've been playing around with the new assets and I want to give her black (Superwoman)eyes but don't know how. Could you give me some pointers please?
I hope you don't mind me not getting back at you since xMendoza immediately nailed your request.
Not sure what I've could told you anyway^^
- draw two black dots - delete unneeded - draw two small white dots for highlights :whistle:

Last edited:

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I hope you don't mind me not getting back at you since xMendoza immediately nailed your request.
- draw two black dots - delete unneeded - draw two small white dots for highlights :whistle:
Nah, no problem dude. I can see you were too busy making these amazing edits anyway. Still, thanks for taking the time to remember me

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Canary-drop!

View attachment 3728811 View attachment 3728812
View attachment 3728814 View attachment 3728816 View attachment 3728817

View attachment 3728818 View attachment 3728820 View attachment 3728821

View attachment 3728831 View attachment 3728832

View attachment 3728822 View attachment 3728823
View attachment 3728824 View attachment 3728826

View attachment 3728827

Aquila22 - Sry for not responding to your requests. I'm back to just posting what I already got instead of creating new content.

Man, why did I even brother with my BC edits.
Great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovekraut

Harha

Feb 19, 2019
When assembling sprites, is there any way to have them put together like they're shown within the game without having to do it manually?

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
When assembling sprites, is there any way to have them put together like they're shown within the game without having to do it manually?
I wish! Unfortunately the sprites are individual PNG files of varying sizes and don't nicely stack into the right place when layered. You have to position (and sometimes resize) them manually.
TBH, that's the easiest part - unless you just want to recreate the game's scenes exactly, you'll also need to do some editing with PS/GIMP/Your image editing program of choice. Sometimes it's as simple as cloning the colour of a piece of clothing to draw a line to hide a join or blend two sprites together.
Sometimes though you have to actually draw objects in. At that point my draftsmanship skills run out, which is why I switched to using AI.

I don't want to discourage you though - give it a try, I used MS Paint 3D and got some OK edits. If you have any Photoshop skills at all you'll do fine.

Reactions: Lovekraut

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Canary-drop!

View attachment 3728811 View attachment 3728812
View attachment 3728814 View attachment 3728816 View attachment 3728817

View attachment 3728818 View attachment 3728820 View attachment 3728821

View attachment 3728831 View attachment 3728832

View attachment 3728822 View attachment 3728823
View attachment 3728824 View attachment 3728826

View attachment 3728827

Every time that I see your BC work, I get frustrated with how shitty Sunset's work with BC is, like zero effort with a character with so much potential so always thankful with your Dinah's edits

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
Original
View attachment 3736551
Edit 1
View attachment 3736549
Edit 2
View attachment 3736550
Which one do you guys think is better?
I thought the original was your original edit cause Lex's body looks off as if it was edited. I don't think your edits are addressing the main issue which is the angle of the body (which admittedly is a harder task) so it still looks off, but I do agree with the left arm needing to be bigger. I believe you could make this work better if the left arm was replaced with an arm that appears as if he's resting with the forearm flat on the bed thus explaining the slanted body, but then you'd also need to replace the other arm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xMendoza

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I thought the original was your original edit cause Lex's body looks off as if it was edited. I don't think your edits are addressing the main issue which is the angle of the body (which admittedly is a harder task) so it still looks off, but I do agree with the left arm needing to be bigger. I believe you could make this work better if the left arm was replaced with an arm that appears as if he's resting with the forearm flat on the bed thus explaining the slanted body, but then you'd also need to replace the other arm.
is this better?
AN1_B3.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes