The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
This got asked a couple dozen pages ago but I didn't see anyone give an answer so I'm asking again. According to the flowchart you can get Blackfire as a Henchwoman but I seem to to have done everything I possibly can with her at this point and she still stays just normal prisoner so what am I missing? I vaguely remember one of her last conversations having lex tell her he was gonna promote her and give her control of her sister and she says something like she'd think about it but after that nothing else happened.

Gambero20

Feb 20, 2019
To get the heroines into the cells, you have to fully upgrade their devices, then hit the button that says unlock on the upgrade screen for their device. When you unlock them, they go into a cell. It only works on the heroines that have cell content, but that's quite a few of them. If you want to put them back into the clubs, you can go back into device upgrade, hit reset, then upgrade their devices again, etc.
It costs a lot of coin, but that's what the money cheat screen is for.
Thanks a lot!

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
can you do the yacht party only once? my game crashed and now every time i open it it goes directy to the yacht intro and i didnt even get the chance to pick my woman -_- T_____T
You can redo the yacht event by going to Lexcorp offices and resetting the event

(Edit): Although if your save loads directly to the event, you're probably going to have to playthrough again

This got asked a couple dozen pages ago but I didn't see anyone give an answer so I'm asking again. According to the flowchart you can get Blackfire as a Henchwoman but I seem to to have done everything I possibly can with her at this point and she still stays just normal prisoner so what am I missing? I vaguely remember one of her last conversations having lex tell her he was gonna promote her and give her control of her sister and she says something like she'd think about it but after that nothing else happened.
She ought to show up on your Henchwomen screen in the Villains menu in Defences.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
She's not coming back. I tried re-doing her route in the yacht, but still she's not showing...
If you're talking about Talia, how many days have you gone through since the last time she showed? It seems from my experience that it is a random generator that decides if she will show. So like flipping a coin, you can get a long string of misses by chance. I basically would hit next night, go to the office and check, then back out, hit next night, go to the office, etc. It took more than a dozen nights in some cases. Enough that I lost count.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Well I played the bugfix, despite the abnormal delay for it, everything was running smootly and all content was acessable. I found some odd problems with dialogues reseting in the some scenes (Chesire Strip), and some scenes getting locked in the vault (Artemis Dance). Fortunally those are rather small problems and shouldn't stop anyone from enjoying the game/update.

However I must say that yet again, the ability of those who test the game and SR7's to fix it are really questionable sometimes, the bug with the exhibition scene (which wasn't that great unfortunally) was super obvious. And the black screens very concerning even if it could be fixed by the player itself.

I don't mind the release windows but if thing continue like this they won't matter, with the game being released at the last second possible and still coming with bugs that either hide the new stuff or even break the game itself.

They did promise that in the upcoming development the need for bugfix will be reduced, so far it didn't look this will be truth, but We must assess this with calm and see how the next updates roll out. Being back to 2.1.8-2.1.9 level of content and stability would be perfection, so hopefully thing will go back as they were.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android version, please...
Developer already said it won't happen. So just play on PC/Mac/Linux

Also, here is my near completed save, which was started in 2.2.1, should last aroud 3-4 updates.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Yeah, so...

Either the first part of the Artemis exhibition scene is still bugged, or Artemis has a pop-off head. Either way, watching a headless corpse get gangbanged isn't really my thing. I would have thought that would have gotten picked up on, seeing as how that was the major bug in the new release.

Reactions: Genji

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Well I played the bugfix, despite the abnormal delay for it, everything was running smootly and all content was acessable. I found some odd problems with dialogues reseting in the some scenes (Chesire Strip), and some scenes getting locked in the vault (Artemis Dance). Fortunally those are rather small problems and shouldn't stop anyone from enjoying the game/update.

However I must say that yet again, the ability of those who test the game and SR7's to fix it are really questionable sometimes, the bug with the exhibition scene (which wasn't that great unfortunally) was super obvious. And the black screens very concerning even if it could be fixed by the player itself.

I don't mind the release windows but if thing continue like this they won't matter, with the game being released at the last second possible and still coming with bugs that either hide the new stuff or even break the game itself.

They did promise that in the upcoming development the need for bugfix will be reduced, so far it didn't look this will be truth, but We must assess this with calm and see how the next updates roll out. Being back to 2.1.8-2.1.9 level of content and stability would be perfection, so hopefully thing will go back as they were.
We are still working on internal workloads, and trying to improve the releases. Unfortunately this isn't like building a piece of furniture and the expectation of a complete and functioning update in 2 months by 1 person is some what unreasonable. But we continue to strive for that goal. As a goal it is attainable, but perfection every 2 months is not there is just too many things that can and will go wrong in the development process. That is why we see many of the top adult creators on Patreon move away from timed releases. But here we are still trying!

yewyew

Feb 22, 2018
Is there anyone having the problem of playing the game with the latest bugfix update? There is always a black screen whenever I try to enter any scenes.

dawnir

Sep 12, 2017
Can someone please help me, the walkthrough talks about creating clones but I have no idea how to get the samples. I made the supergirl clone but the additional ones I havent figured out how to obtin the DNA

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer already said it won't happen. So just play on PC/Mac/Linux

Also, here is my near completed save, which was started in 2.2.1, should last aroud 3-4 updates.

Haha"super obvious" ...as GunsmokeGames said we cant expect "complete and functioning update in 2 months by 1 person" (Sadly)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You can redo the yacht event by going to Lexcorp offices and resetting the event

(Edit): Although if your save loads directly to the event, you're probably going to have to playthrough again

She ought to show up on your Henchwomen screen in the Villains menu in Defences.
I assume she suposed to occupy the slot between Cheshire and Mary but that slow is still locked for me and BF is in her cell talking to her gives me "No more yet" and strip, spank, and dance are her only other options. I've done all of them dozens times hoping it might trigger something but it doesn't :(

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Can someone please help me, the walkthrough talks about creating clones but I have no idea how to get the samples. I made the supergirl clone but the additional ones I havent figured out how to obtin the DNA
AFAIK, the clones are dependent on advancing the storyline. You get the opportunity to clone Audrey and Terra, but you can only do so at particular points in the story. You won't miss it.

How do you get to the point where you expand lexcorp to get the offices ?
Just keep on keeping on. It happens automatically as you progress the story.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
I assume she suposed to occupy the slot between Cheshire and Mary but that slow is still locked for me and BF is in her cell talking to her gives me "No more yet" and strip, spank, and dance are her only other options. I've done all of them dozens times hoping it might trigger something but it doesn't :(
Yeah, there's no further content with Blackfire at the moment, but it is odd if you've got to that point and she's not available as a henchwoman. She does indeed appear between Cheshire and Mary.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes