Feb 23, 2019
Thanks but I'm at days 560 and when I go to talk to Catwoman, she say : "nothing more yet".
So, I don't know how do this action... and where.
I don't understand... it's a simple question and nobody is able to answer it.
do you have everyone else?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks but I'm at days 560 and when I go to talk to Catwoman, she say : "nothing more yet".
So, I don't know how do this action... and where.
I don't understand... it's a simple question and nobody is able to answer it.
You have already asked the same thing 8 times. You have been answered. There are posts with answers, there is a walkthrough. I made an example from a walkthrough about Terra and this is only a part. There you can read more.
If you follow the answers from the posts and from the walkthrough everything can be found. Or keep asking. But this is really spam.

Feb 23, 2019
You have already asked the same thing 8 times. You have been answered. There are posts with answers, there is a walkthrough. I made an example from a walkthrough about Terra and this is only a part. There you can read more.
If you follow the answers from the posts and from the walkthrough everything can be found. Or keep asking. But this is really spam.
you seem pretty knowledgable about this game, i put Babs in Bordello, i hired Ivy and posted her at Bordello, yet when i see the monitor i get the normal Babs Bordello scene. whats the order it has to be done to get the scene?

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry if I don't understand your walkthrough...

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Are you using an old save? That screws with a lot of people. Terra was bugged for a long time. If you are using a save from more than several updates ago, she won't pop.
NO, I'm using my save. I didn't download other saves... just mine.
If I insist, it's not my fault if there had a bug with her.
Where could I find a good save to download ?
And... where could I find the folder in my computer for change it ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Sorry if I don't understand your walkthrough...
This is a walkthrough from OP. Only users who can read anything other than their questions can see it.
walkthrough + users posts = solution
you seem pretty knowledgable about this game, i put Babs in Bordello, i hired Ivy and posted her at Bordello, yet when i see the monitor i get the normal Babs Bordello scene. whats the order it has to be done to get the scene?
This question has also been answered. The formula is the same "walkthrough + users posts = solution"

Feb 23, 2019
This is a walkthrough from OP. Only users who can read anything other than their questions can see it.
walkthrough + users posts = solution

This question has also been answered. The formula is the same "walkthrough + users posts = solution"
youre a real dick arent you?

• Haha
Reactions: Roger Ramjet

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
NO, I'm using my save. I didn't download other saves... just mine.
If I insist, it's not my fault if there had a bug with her.
Where could I find a good save to download ?
And... where could I find the folder in my computer for change it ?
- Make sure you are using the latest version
- Start a new game

You are likely using a save that you started at an older version. The big problem with these SU updates is that they sometimes break some events when you change to a new version of the game.

The proccess to capture Terra is:
- Talk to Catwoman at the Bordello after you've already captured everyone (ie, after all the ? spots in the heroine options are full. That means: Batgirl, Huntress, Black Canary, Stargirl, Vixen, Supergirl, Starfire, Zatanna, Wonderwoman, Artemis, Hawkgirl, Miss Martian)
Maybe upgrade the Bordello if you haven't yet. If this isn't working, then your save file is bugged likely because of the version problem I mentioned, in that case, you should do as I said. Make sure you have the latest version posted in the OP of this thread and start a new game.

Reactions: Yoda03

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
in the new update it says and i quote
- Lady Shiva Content
- Normal Costume
- Slave Intro Scene
- Slave Costume
- Slave Orgy Scenes
but i havent seen Lady Shiva in the game , how do i get her ??????
Hi Lady Shiva appear in the last event of Talia al Ghul "Orgies " as a side character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi here
Step 1 : Post Batgirl to the Meta Bordello, any Bordello slot will do (but not Private Room or Exhibition)
Step 2 : Post Ivy to the Meta Bordello
Step 3 : Watch Batgirl in the monitoring room
Step 4 : Remove Ivy from the Meta Bordello
Step 5 : Wait 1 night
Step 6 : Go to the monitoring room and watch Batgirl again
Can anybody post a full save game.....and where is the save game location of this game
Hi you will find the save in Registry
If you want to find your Registry to backup or share it, do the following:

Feb 23, 2019
Hi Lady Shiva appear in the last event of Talia al Ghul "Orgies " as a side character

Hi here
Step 1 : Post Batgirl to the Meta Bordello, any Bordello slot will do (but not Private Room or Exhibition)
Step 2 : Post Ivy to the Meta Bordello
Step 3 : Watch Batgirl in the monitoring room
Step 4 : Remove Ivy from the Meta Bordello
Step 5 : Wait 1 night
Step 6 : Go to the monitoring room and watch Batgirl again

Hi you will find the save in Registry
If you want to find your Registry to backup or share it, do the following:
thank you. thats way different from the guide and weird process overall. not as simple as the other guy made it seem

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
- Make sure you are using the latest version
- Start a new game

You are likely using a save that you started at an older version. The big problem with these SU updates is that they sometimes break some events when you change to a new version of the game.

The proccess to capture Terra is:
- Talk to Catwoman at the Bordello after you've already captured everyone (ie, after all the ? spots in the heroine options are full. That means: Batgirl, Huntress, Black Canary, Stargirl, Vixen, Supergirl, Starfire, Zatanna, Wonderwoman, Artemis, Hawkgirl, Miss Martian)
Maybe upgrade the Bordello if you haven't yet. If this isn't working, then your save file is bugged likely because of the version problem I mentioned, in that case, you should do as I said. Make sure you have the latest version posted in the OP of this thread and start a new game.
Thanks and... shit if I must to restart the game.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If anyone has problems with the walkthrough, it should be remembered that in addition to the content of this topic there is the Internet. For example, there are many videos with walkthrough.
For example from user Purity Sin on YouTube 83 parts, currently

And others

Reactions: Yoda03
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes