Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
having troubling extracting it. tried downloading the latest version(v2.5.555). downloads fine, but when i try extracting it from the zip, to stalls out around 80%. any advice?

VacantGuy

Jul 15, 2017
quick question yall. Why doesn't Gunsmoke games get any cease and desist letters from Warner Bros or DC in general. Aren't they earning money from Warner Bros character design and concepts or something? just curious

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
quick question yall. Why doesn't Gunsmoke games get any cease and desist letters from Warner Bros or DC in general. Aren't they earning money from Warner Bros character design and concepts or something? just curious
Already went through a DMCA hammer from Warners, the project itself falls under "Fair use" articles and the game is technically free. Yes, Patron supporters get updates and one could say that that's paying for it. However, that is seen more as a gift in thanks of donating to the project. Public releases are given out at GG's discretion and (this is where my memory gets fuzzy) the game is supposed to released free to the public at it's completion. This was all handled long ago (probably like page 20 of this thread).

Gunsmoke Games Did I get everything? (longtime fan, keep it up gents!)

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
>#14,788

So that's why it was changed from injustice unlimited to something unlimited ha i knew there was something legal involved im glad that they made them post it to the public xd cause since they refuse to finish harley mercy galeta blackfire etc

P.S. We want leash Mercy!!!

Reactions: Sole
Dec 28, 2018
When the update for Wonder Woman arrives, you know where she will strips in the cell to naked; can we have a fully naked outfit with her stripping off her bracelets? Just like her Halloween outfit where she doesn't have her bracelets.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
>#14,788

So that's why it was changed from injustice unlimited to something unlimited ha i knew there was something legal involved im glad that they made them post it to the public xd cause since they refuse to finish harley mercy galeta blackfire etc

P.S. We want leash Mercy!!!
Yes, leash Mercy!

Reactions: Sole

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I saw somewhere(dunno where exactly), that the reason they wont do the "first girls(harley, lois, mercy)" is because the code is too much of a crap shoot today, which is ironically hilarious situation in a "lie in the bed they made" kinda way.

Reactions: artistamigo5

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder who will be in the event:unsure: ... there are a lot of empty slots and we already saw a pic of Lex in a medieval king outfit
I can only tell you the results from the poll from 2+ years ago.
-Mercy Baroness/Lois Skin Tight Reporter
-Harley Fetsival Slut/Batgirl Daphne
-Galatea Schoolgirl/Supergirl Sailor Scout
Of course that is only info,not what we will have for sure.
After all 2 years ago we have this
-Wonder Woman French Maid/Audrey Genie Belly Dancer-because on that time Superwoman wasn't in the game.
-Artemis Whorish Devil/Cheshire Naughty Cop
-Starfire Sexy Space Ranger/Blackfire Egyptian Queen

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I can only tell you the results from the poll from 2+ years ago.
-Mercy Baroness/Lois Skin Tight Reporter
-Harley Fetsival Slut/Batgirl Daphne
-Galatea Schoolgirl/Supergirl Sailor Scout
Of course that is only info,not what we will have for sure.
After all 2 years ago we have this
-Wonder Woman French Maid/Audrey Genie Belly Dancer-because on that time Superwoman wasn't in the game.
-Artemis Whorish Devil/Cheshire Naughty Cop
-Starfire Sexy Space Ranger/Blackfire Egyptian Queen
We already got Artemis and Cheshire dressed up as characters from Street Fighter and Starfire /Blackfire as Egyptian queens ..... I think we will surely see Mercy as Baroness (medieval I guess) since we already saw that pic of Lex as King from those times

Last edited:
Reactions: Stranac

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
We already got Artemis and Cheshire dressed up as characters from Street Fighter and Starfire /Blackfire as Egyptian queens ..... I think we will surely see Mercy as Baroness (medieval I guess) since we already saw that pic of Lex as King from those times
We are talking for this Baroness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes