gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Am I alone in thinking that the art has dropped in quality? Lately all the girls seem weirdly portioned, take Zatanna for instance.

Maybe this is sacrilege, but I think the game would be much better if he had stuck with art at roughly this fidelity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compare that with:

I think he spends too much time on the details on not enough time on getting the posing down right. That second, much more recent piece just looks very awkwardly posed.

Last edited:

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a way to load a save into the game on Mac?

I had to start over and it's been annoying trying to re-unlock everything.
Unity uses a different format to save on the Mac. In fact it's a file that you can open and modify directly. Should be located at:
~/Library/Preferences/unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited.plist

Inside it's a big list of key-value pairs that looks like this:
Code:
<key>suSlot01_zatVisit</key>
<integer>1</integer>
It's very easy to screw up your save like this, though.

Last edited:

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Unity uses a different format to save on the Mac. In fact it's a file that you can open and modify directly. Should be located at:
~/Library/Preferences/unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited.plist

Inside it's a big list of key-value pairs that looks like this:
Code:
<key>suSlot01_zatVisit</key>
<integer>1</integer>
It's very easy to screw up your save like this, though.
It would be less tempting to go in and fiddle with things if there weren't issues like a bug keeping Crush from unlocking for me that are making it frustrating.

Reactions: Testerguy19

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe i am wrong hard to say i do like games with super heroin's showing off sexy muscler toned body's but i some times feel some dev's only care for making big money and not for why people give yhem that money. like i said tho just my thought's

Reactions: Papercut

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got all circes boat scene's but can't get her to show up. i think i found a bug because the glamer slam is maxed but when you lesh zatanna it goes back to lvl one and then i look's like the leash scene restes it's self

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
to unlock/catch WW I need to catch 4 strong heroines right? at least thats what Ive found searching the thread a bit btw do old saves work? Im talking about 1 or 2 updates old

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Are these new scenes? also any news if they will rework huntress slut outfit?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes