Duskwolf

Oct 6, 2017
I've been playing this game for a couple years now and there are two things that never cease to annoy me. The first being that I can't reorganize the girls in the cells. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we keep getting new girls but I'd love to be able to organize them in an order that I like rather than get stuck with one of the forced encounters screwing up my ideal order because I clicked on the wrong building so Cheshire, Blackfire or Audrey show up in the wrong place and end up fucking with the order I wanted to sort the girls into.

We've been getting more quality of life features lately so I'm hoping that reorganizing the cells might be in the cards in the future because fuck me it's annoying and I'm tired of playing in ways that jank up the story and triggers so bad progress and events don't seem to trigger properly and I don't always want to cheat. I tend to limit my cheating at the start to cash so I advance at a reasonable pace and to keep hiring Shade so I can capture girls when I've unlocked them. I'm not going to cheat it all because I actually think the writing is pretty decent and I enjoy the story even though it's often a grind and there are bugs in every update.

The second annoying thing is the fucking load times for Mercy's content. I love the animation but my computer has fucking aneurysm every time I click on one. It's a shame because the animated scenes are so much more engaging than the still images. I get why we don't have more of them because they're probably a nightmare to make and implement without causing the kind of slow down I'm bitching about, but lord love a duck, can't I get a blowjob from Mercy without my computer locking up for like a whole minute and causing other programs to stutter. I get that my PC is old, but fuck optimize that shit or replace it like they did with Harley's old janky blowjob scene.

I enjoy this game, the art style the humor lands pretty well for the most part and I enjoy playing from scratch every two or three updates. The content is robust enough now that you have hours of content and aside from my two earlier complaints about the only thing I wish we had was more variation in clothes. I like Raven's slut makeup and stockings can I get a nude version of that? or Naked Barbara with Glasses, These are really small things that would add a lot of customization I feel like the implementation is so uneven in that regard and I'd love more options based on what's already in the game since there is a big variety and doing that wouldn't involve new assets since they are already implemented in most scenes.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk please like, comment, and smash that subscribe button! ... I mean thanks for reading my rant.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I've been playing this game for a couple years now and there are two things that never cease to annoy me. The first being that I can't reorganize the girls in the cells. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we keep getting new girls but I'd love to be able to organize them in an order that I like rather than get stuck with one of the forced encounters screwing up my ideal order because I clicked on the wrong building so Cheshire, Blackfire or Audrey show up in the wrong place and end up fucking with the order I wanted to sort the girls into.

We've been getting more quality of life features lately so I'm hoping that reorganizing the cells might be in the cards in the future because fuck me it's annoying and I'm tired of playing in ways that jank up the story and triggers so bad progress and events don't seem to trigger properly and I don't always want to cheat. I tend to limit my cheating at the start to cash so I advance at a reasonable pace and to keep hiring Shade so I can capture girls when I've unlocked them. I'm not going to cheat it all because I actually think the writing is pretty decent and I enjoy the story even though it's often a grind and there are bugs in every update.

The second annoying thing is the fucking load times for Mercy's content. I love the animation but my computer has fucking aneurysm every time I click on one. It's a shame because the animated scenes are so much more engaging than the still images. I get why we don't have more of them because they're probably a nightmare to make and implement without causing the kind of slow down I'm bitching about, but lord love a duck, can't I get a blowjob from Mercy without my computer locking up for like a whole minute and causing other programs to stutter. I get that my PC is old, but fuck optimize that shit or replace it like they did with Harley's old janky blowjob scene.

I enjoy this game, the art style the humor lands pretty well for the most part and I enjoy playing from scratch every two or three updates. The content is robust enough now that you have hours of content and aside from my two earlier complaints about the only thing I wish we had was more variation in clothes. I like Raven's slut makeup and stockings can I get a nude version of that? or Naked Barbara with Glasses, These are really small things that would add a lot of customization I feel like the implementation is so uneven in that regard and I'd love more options based on what's already in the game since there is a big variety and doing that wouldn't involve new assets since they are already implemented in most scenes.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk please like, comment, and smash that subscribe button! ... I mean thanks for reading my rant.
Agree with most except the Mercy BJ (and by extension Lois etc)
Sorry it takes so long, but it's upgrade your PC time then. Loading isn't an issue for me and the animations are great, and we won't be getting anymore of them.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I felt the need to create a quick reference sheet.

I love the two different guides that are available, but there's a lot of scrolling and loading time involved, and I needed a quick 'cheat sheet' to note which Henchwomen had special cell scenes with which heroines, which gals have double leash scenes, gals with Yacht, Halloween, etc. combo scenes, which gals have scenes for various posts at the Meta Bordello, that sort of thing.

Also, which Villians and Villainesses that can provide various bonuses and penalties when assigned to various posts. Note that notable Villain bonueses are summarized near the bottom of the reference sheet, while the Villainesses have their bonuses summarized with their associated thumbnail text.

This is NOT intended to replace the guides of course, which are a lot more descriptive. It's just a quick reference if you need some basic info real quick. It's saved as a .jpg for quick loading, just use whatever photo viewer you usually use for such things, and zoom/scroll as needed.

Due to the limited space I have for the text next to each gal thumbnail, I had to paraphrase as best I could. The idea here is to 'jog your memory', not provide a detailed description of each scene. More detailed descriptions are what the guides are for!

I'm sure I made a couple of mistakes here and there, so feel free to point those out so that I can update things on my end.

Note that I THINK that Artemis requires a Level 1 device, but the guides aren't clear on that point and I already captured her in my savegame, so I'd have to start ANOTHER game to check. Also, I'm not sure if Metallo can be hired, and for how much, as I couldn't get him to pop up in the Legion Hideout after a few days of trying in my 'cheat enabled' quick ingame test after I let him go. Clarification would be awesome! I restarted a new game shortly after completing the prison event, and haven't progressed past it yet as I've been focusing on cell scenes and such, and keep having glitches that convince me to restart to see if the glitch will go away...

Once I get a little feedback, I'll update things on my end and make an updated graphic, and 'flag' a moderator to add to the OP as appropriate at that time. Again, need a few proofreaders on this to help make this better.

Here's my 'beta version' reference sheet, under a spoiler tag for people that don't like spoilers:

Edit: Edited second version is in this followup post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8139032

Enjoy!
:cool:

Last edited:

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Ive only ever been surprised to know the ones making these amazing games are women.
Like recently I found out that Eva Kiss, creator of Good Girl Gone Bad, I mean clue is in the name but still, unexpected.
Not being sexist or anything, but its rare in my case as a solo gamer.

Please mind the teeth:LOL:
Themes of sexism are nonsense)
If there is a desire, then in any letter it can be found.
I never had such a desire and I think it's complete crap.

But I won't show you my teeth.
They are very sharp.
1.jpg

Reactions: evilkitty97

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Kinda booooring...
Although, if you think about it...

Magma flows in our veins, burning our hearts!
Boundless Guren Lagan Confluence!
After all, I! After all, we!
Who do you think we are!?
149200.gif

Moderators - I'm just bored)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
After capturing Canary, Batgirl and Huntress, how to unlock more heroes for the dancing?
Continue talking to Roulette at the Glamour Slam, and Tala at Tala's Workshop, and you'll eventually see dialogue options talking about various Heroines. Also eventually Catwoman at the Meta Bordello, but it takes a while to get to the point where you can build the Meta Bordello.

Not sure if upgrading either facility helps with when various Heroines become available via dialogue, but it's a good idea to upgrade the Glamour Slam and Tala's Workshop when your finances allow.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I updated my Quick Reference cheat sheet that I talked about a page back here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8135422

I confirmed that Artemis indeed does require a Level 1 device. I had Cassie and Donna Troy's Level as 3, they actually only require Level 2 devices (confirmed via a playthrough). Also, Metallo, I sent him on a capture mission, he didn't end up in the Legion Hideout, he was still inside Lexcorp the next day.

Anyways, Version Two Three of the Reference Sheet.jpg that I put together is attached, updated for SU Version 2.3.7, is below. Let me know if I missed/messed up anything!

SomethingUnlimited_237_QuickReference_OhWee.jpg

Note that I am not updating this for 2.3.8, as only minimal content was added in 2.3.8. New Mercy sex scenes, which wouldn't change my entry for her on this reference sheet, and two (clothed) intro scenes for Grail and Myrina. Use the thread search function for exact details on how to unlock the two associated intro scenes in the meantime, but you really aren't missing anything yet until the rest of the content for Grail, Myrina, and Themyscira is added in a future update.

As noted before, the purpose of this reference sheet is to give people a quick reference regarding pertinent details about various characters, that doesn't involve pages and pages of scrolling and waiting for .pdf pages to load. The game guides that have been created are still quite useful, and can give you a lot of details about each character, and this quick reference isn't intended to replace those.

Rather, it's a quick visual guide that can show you things like what control device level a Superheroine will require, who she has dual leash scenes with, bonuses for the various Supervillains and Supervillianesses that get posted to various assignments such as Lexcorp defenses and such, that sort of thing. So it's a 'compliment' to the other guides, not a replacement.

Enjoy!
:cool:

Last edited:

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I updated my Quick Reference cheat sheet that I talked about a page back here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8135422

I confirmed that Artemis indeed does require a Level 1 device. I had Cassie and Donna Troy's Level as 3, they actually only require Level 2 devices (confirmed via a playthrough). Also, Metallo, I sent him on a capture mission, he didn't end up in the Legion Hideout, he was still inside Lexcorp the next day.

Anyways, Version 2 of the Reference Sheet.jpg that I put together is attached below. Let me know if I missed/messed up anything!

View attachment 1813221
how do you get the second Harley Halloween, or is that not implemented yet?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes