Apr 10, 2020
i've downloaded Keka and tried even using the chmod +x terminal command, but I can't seem to find a way to make this work on my mac. I can't be the only one!!!
Understand your frustration. But I did get it to work (twice now!). I did not download anything. I used the terminal command as you did (there is something about getting the spaces right in another post) and dragged SU_2.3.7mac (found by rightclick game>package contents>contents) into the terminal and entered. You won't have authority to open the game first try, but will have to agree to open second try. And fair warning the game then takes a long time bouncing up and down before main menu pops up (at that point I thought it did not work, but the fact it is no longer telling you that you can't open it means it is working).

At least this is what I remember. Hope it works. If not search chmod in the forum.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Does anyone else crash when they try to use the leash with wonderwoman in the club? or any idea how to fix it?
Could be because you have someone (other than Giganta) posted at the Glamour Slam. I had this problem too but then I removed the villain posted there and her scene showed up for me again.

• Wow
Reactions: evilkitty97

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
i found a bug where some action or costume already unlocked where i just capture the girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i dont know how many of these bug on other girl and how i can get rid of this bug, it was never show in previous version. Do i need to delete my save to get rid of this bug? if so how can i delete it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
i found a bug where some action or costume already unlocked where i just capture the girl

i dont know how many of these bug on other girl and how i can get rid of this bug, it was never show in previous version. Do i need to delete my save to get rid of this bug? if so how can i delete it?
Seems to be for everyone, on both new and old saves.
Yet another example of how buggy the game has become with each new update

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
So how complete is this game actually? Like is this game even close to done? Halfway? Just kinda curious since I first checked it out a couple of years ago.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So how complete is this game actually? Like is this game even close to done? Halfway? Just kinda curious since I first checked it out a couple of years ago.
It's hard question to answer as the game is intended to have multiple endings but none of the endings have been added but the quick answer is that it is not close to ending I think but a lot of the base content is done.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's hard question to answer as the game is intended as the game is intended to have multiple endings but none of the endings have been added but the quick answer is that it is not close to ending I think but a lot of the base content is done.
I don't think the Dev even knows, he is probably will continue making content as long as people are interested and the money flows in. I could be wrong, but I don't see any steps taken towards a conclusion and just more stuff added as fluff.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes