Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hey, can someone guide to on how to get to the futa/trans stuff.
There's not much tbh.
You need to have both Artemis and Miss Martian in the cells, MM fully-slutted, Artemis at anal stage (I think).
Use the leash on MM a few times until you get the 'Artemis' option.
You get a couple of images (over two nights) of Artemis blowing/taking MM's alien cock.

Reactions: Spartakos69

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

There is a new version of SU ReImagined that was posted a few hours ago in the associated development thread, version 0.28.2. Note that this is an 'interim' version primarily released for other coders to work with, with a bunch of placeholder stuff and a few bugs and such.

It's been released mainly so that the various coders currently working on the project are on the same page as far as the underlying base code.

As it's a 'in development stages' sort of thing, and a community project, this is expected behavior.

Those that don't mind betatesting are free to check it out, but for the rest of y'all, I'd suggest waiting for v0.28.3 before you dip your toes into SU ReImagined again.

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up, nothing to see here, move along!

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Just a quick note.

There is a new version of SU ReImagined that was posted a few hours ago in the associated development thread, version 0.28.2. Note that this is an 'interim' version primarily released for other coders to work with, with a bunch of placeholder stuff and a few bugs and such.
Maybe adding a link to this thread would be cool.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Maybe adding a link to this thread would be cool.
Yeah, I'm not trying to draw a lot of attention to this thread atm, as there's a few more things that I'd like to tackle before getting a bunch of people excited. The plan is that 0.28.3 will be the one for people to check out, fairly soon, so the current release is mainly for betatesters and fellow project coders atm...

I still consider it very much a proof of concept gameplay demo, albiet a rather involved one at this point.

I also haven't updated the OP for that thread in a bit as far as the new version, as the 0.28 versions are still 'betatest' releases. I've changed a few things here and there since v0.27.5, and we are working through issues associated with the new changes.

So for 'casual' types, yeah I'd rather tidy up a few things, and maybe include a bit more sexy fun time content when it's ready (others are working on this) before getting y'all more excited.

So yeah, in short, there's a bunch of placeholder stuff that needs to be worked on atm as it relates to a couple of characters, said items are very much works in progress. But, of course, if such things interest you, check the latest posts in this thread for progress reports...

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, I'm not trying to draw a lot of attention to this thread atm, as there's a few more things that I'd like to tackle before getting a bunch of people excited. The plan is that 0.28.3 will be the one for people to check out, fairly soon, so the current release is mainly for betatesters and fellow project coders atm...

I still consider it very much a proof of concept gameplay demo, albiet a rather involved one at this point.

I also haven't updated the OP for that thread in a bit as far as the new version, as the 0.28 versions are still 'betatest' releases. I've changed a few things here and there since v0.27.5, and we are working through issues associated with the new changes.

So for 'casual' types, yeah I'd rather tidy up a few things, and maybe include a bit more sexy fun time content when it's ready (others are working on this) before getting y'all more excited.

So yeah, in short, there's a bunch of placeholder stuff that needs to be worked on atm as it relates to a couple of characters, said items are very much works in progress. But, of course, if such things interest you, check the latest posts in this thread for progress reports...
Holy shit this is going to be lightyears better than SomethingUnitybloated. Maybe Sunstroke can hire you to do the Ren-py build out of that $10k a month he geahahahahahahahahah can't even finish that one. Anyways, this is great, thanks taking this on. Long overdue.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Holy shit this is going to be lightyears better than SomethingUnitybloated. Maybe Sunstroke can hire you to do the Ren-py build out of that $10k a month he geahahahahahahahahah can't even finish that one. Anyways, this is great, thanks taking this on. Long overdue.
Just noting that SU Rebuilt (2) is still a thing as well. That's xMendoza's baby. Both are unofficial, fan made efforts.

The link to the latest version of SU Rebuilt 2 is also in the OP of this thread. Its a 'more faithful' attempt at re-creating SU in Ren'Py for PC/Linux and Mac.

As for employment opportunities, yeah I have other projects going on concurrently atm, and I'd like to finish at least two of those projects. My muse tends to bounce all over the place, keeps me interested, and helps keep me from burning out completely on any one project.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Just noting that SU Rebuilt (2) is still a thing as well. That's xMendoza's baby. Both are unofficial, fan made efforts.

The link to the latest version of SU Rebuilt 2 is also in the OP of this thread. Its a 'more faithful' attempt at re-creating SU in Ren'Py for PC/Linux and Mac.

As for employment opportunities, yeah I have other projects going on concurrently atm, and I'd like to finish at least two of those projects. My muse tends to bounce all over the place, keeps me interested, and helps keep me from burning out completely on any one project.
Who's doing the GUI design of yours? It's way, way better than the source game, and there's no reason not to improve on weaker elements like that.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Who's doing the GUI design of yours? It's way, way better than the source game, and there's no reason not to improve on weaker elements like that.
That would be me! It's been through a couple of iterations so far, evolving into the more unified GUI that you see now. I also helped with some of the initial gui elements in xMendoza's build, which he's been working on for over 15 months at this point. I last touched xMendoza's SU Rebuilt (2) code in December of 2022, although we still help each other out occasionally.

There are still snippets of xMendoza's code in ReImagined, although myself and others have changed almost all of said code at this point, as I've worked out other ways to do some things. The dialogue for existing characters and such comes from the same source (SU) of course, as do most of the sprites, but a lot of that is continually being tweaked in various ways, and new stuff is being added as well.

Just comes down to stylistic choices. I think my take on the gui looks pretty, and is a fair bit easier to work with, added gameplay elements aside, but then I'm obviously biased.

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
>Hiding Income
Predictable. and has to hide it to not get bullied.

>Cross Promotions
Ahahaha. Who asked for this? Really. They can't be that desperate for cash. Are they blowing it all on hookers and blow? Is Gunsmoke commissioning to actually make his art for him now? I mean god, he's already tried and failed in outsourcing code, art would be the next thing they would outsource.
This entire project is just a on going comedy at this point.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Meh. Predictable behaviour.
Doesn't really matter, they've pretty consistently been running at almost exactly $5 per patron, so (unless there's a radical rework of their tiers) we can use that as a proxy to calculate in future.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes