Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
View attachment 3591243
Paradise... Lost?
Lex has opened doors, legs, accepted gifts, favors, and in return has grown his efforts and friends that wish to see his vision come true. Along the way, Themyscira has also opened its doors to the dominant storm of Luthor. From Gatekeepers, Blacksmiths, and even Chamber Maidens have had their encounters. These encounters... Will be continued, Pallas just like the blue robed amazonian will look familiar to many. As Lex concludes his business, the fun can at least continue through the loveable Pallas. Core story progression is the focus of the Themyscira update but expect bonuses along the way! We cannot wait to conclude these characters and finally open more doors for SU. Supporters, keep your eyes peeled for when the update launches as this one is one of our favorites. For those fallen behind on news we have the following!

TL;DR -Standalone updates are planned for 2024. Alphas for Halloween, Gotham, and more will be announced in time!

Now bare witness as Lex raises a glass to his Grail. The finale... Deserves a welcome

PLEASE READ!!!! PROGRESS NOTE:
We delayed this last teaser to try and provide as much details as possible with the upcoming release. We continue to make progress towards the release, however that progress hasn't been as fast as we anticipated. Our estimates at this time are greater than 7 days. However we will update you all regularly with further updates! Thank you for your support.
And I keep thinking, you know this lady from somewhere. And it's not from the DC universe.

After a while I figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
question im an idiot is the next amazon island update meant to finish the island stuff? like we haven't gotten the priest started and oracle hasn't been updated in a while.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
question im an idiot is the next amazon island update meant to finish the island stuff? like we haven't gotten the priest started and oracle hasn't been updated in a while.
"Core story progression is the focus of the Themyscira update but expect bonuses along the way!"

oracle and priestesses are not core story progression.

Core story progression involves grail, royal family, artemis and korra apparently.

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Uhm, i am quite stuck with 3 heroines...there is something i am missing?
The three original heroines? Batgirl, Black Canary and Huntress? Try talking with Talia and Roulette. They should give you options to capture more. When the Glamour Slam opens, Catwoman should do likewise.

EDIT: Or do you mean you're unable to proceed with 3 heroines? More info required.

Reactions: No-Nonon
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes