armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 3581162
An End to Paradise
What comes up, must come down. What is destroyed, can be rebuilt. What is lost, can be found once again. Join us as GG begins another long awaited countdown to The Themiscira Event. The story has been furthered enough and now at the head to Lex, Artemis is ready to let the final domino fall. The finale is approaching and Lex is gathering everyone from the Good and even... The Bad. Your favorite Amazonians will join up for one final reunion before the finale. Expect this update to culminate the overall storyline but also the set up what will come next within Themyscira. Expect even more surprises as our final teaser will give a very nice wink to those that remember her.

Lex's plans do not end with Themiscira... They will only grow from the paradise he left behind.

Note on progress READ BELOW!!!

We're 100% going to delay the build! Our content side bottlenecks persist, and we're working through the workload. We are not cutting content to meet the deadline. Instead we will release the update when all planned content for the public build is finished. We're anticipating less than a week delay. Again we chose to stick with finishing ideas instead of adhering to external time frames. We appreciate all your continued support, and we will make sure if you subbed in April you will get access to the update.
When was the last time when the 1 week delay to finish the content,was really 1 week delay?
And to give us full content?

shoty

Apr 27, 2017
Still no new sex animations?
I think they mostly abandoned that path, from time to time they introduce a small one, but it was to much work in one item. In my opinion (I think I remember a post saying it, but I am not fully sure) the idea was that it was better to advance in multiple images than wasting two months in one. To be honnest, I am not too fond of animations, so I fully agree with it

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
is killer frost penthouse not available in 2.4.5? if no, please send a guide
Killer frost penthouse scene was a problem in previous update as well but I found it by accident. You must pick Harley Quinn to take to Iceberg lounge and finish all her scenes so you can take her to the penthouse. You must also finish Killer Frost scenes as well.

Reactions: BokuBen

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
is killer frost penthouse not available in 2.4.5? if no, please send a guide
If you're having trouble unlocking a penthouse scene the answer is usually you need to have talked with both the date you brought AND the one you want to take home so that BOTH are offered as options to take home. Then you can take Killer Frost or Roxy (I think she had the same bug) to the penthouse.

Reactions: BokuBen
Feb 5, 2018
I'm kinda glad they chose to NOT cut content. I just hope that stays true when it does release and the overall amount seems fair.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes