Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a full gallery opening or full save? Havent checked in a long while and don't have time to go through all of this again

• Angry
Reactions: Hentagram

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
So Amazon’s 27th is just a preview

The real content won’t be until late May?
Remember when they said the stand alone update would launch with the ENTIRE content of the event?
Good times
Go back to Gotham event already :FacePalm:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Remember when they said the stand alone update would launch with the ENTIRE content of the event?
Good times
Go back to Gotham event already :FacePalm:
They said same thing for the update in September 2022.
And November 2022.
And many others.

Aug 28, 2019
Is it possible to check which scenes I am missing in-game without a guide? It is confusing to figure out which ones go with which device level. :WutFace:

RohanK400

Nov 3, 2019
I'm not sure I read it right but is there only gonna be teasers for April? With the standalone version pushed to end of May and the paetron being anytime after that?

Oxidel

Oct 3, 2022
I just think they're doing everything halfway, like they do a little bit of Gotham and then a little bit of Themyscira

Nov 1, 2023
1000009703.jpg
An End to Paradise
What comes up, must come down. What is destroyed, can be rebuilt. What is lost, can be found once again. Join us as GG begins another long awaited countdown to The Themiscira Event. The story has been furthered enough and now at the head to Lex, Artemis is ready to let the final domino fall. The finale is approaching and Lex is gathering everyone from the Good and even... The Bad. Your favorite Amazonians will join up for one final reunion before the finale. Expect this update to culminate the overall storyline but also the set up what will come next within Themyscira. Expect even more surprises as our final teaser will give a very nice wink to those that remember her.

Lex's plans do not end with Themiscira... They will only grow from the paradise he left behind.

Note on progress READ BELOW!!!

We're 100% going to delay the build! Our content side bottlenecks persist, and we're working through the workload. We are not cutting content to meet the deadline. Instead we will release the update when all planned content for the public build is finished. We're anticipating less than a week delay. Again we chose to stick with finishing ideas instead of adhering to external time frames. We appreciate all your continued support, and we will make sure if you subbed in April you will get access to the update.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Note on progress READ BELOW!!!

We're 100% going to delay the build! Our content side bottlenecks persist, and we're working through the workload.

At the outset of our journey, I was tasked with devising a business model. It was straightforward: Patreon bills monthly, so content should be delivered monthly. Our mission statement was to showcase our work consistently, regardless of circumstances.
monthly content

Better Cock Spock

Formerly 'MCHammertime'
Jul 29, 2017
monthly content
Again we chose to stick with finishing ideas instead of adhering to external time frames.
Clearly the external time frames aren't the self-imposed deadlines, they're actually unreasonable demands from the greedy corporate fatcats restricting these poor overworked artists! But don't worry, the heroes at Gunsmoke Games are fighting back and sticking it to the man, so we the customers get the best content and experience!

Nevermind the fact that this evil slave master looks like SmokeShank with a fake twirly mustache, just focus on how after failing to complete Themyscira with the renpy update they are now trying to sound as noble as possible with yet another delay, showing that they still wouldn't have finished this time around.

I for one, salute them and their new business model, they earn those paychecks every single time. Go get em boys!

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes