noirsin7

May 19, 2020
Anybody here have build92 save ? I really need it because i can't update 92 on 89 so i deleted 89 in order to install 92 i even copy the save before install 92 but the 89 save won't work on 92

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Is the Villains Ball thing unfinished or just bugged? The only one that wants to have a room in the hotel is Emmylou and she doesn't do anything but dance. Some of the others mention wanting a room but then they never show up.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone have a save from before you have sex with WW?
(I remember nothing progressed for ages, then all of a sudden there was an event on the Amazon's island - I have no idea whether it happens before or after getting to the island)
(I must've tried someone's save which I think has already finished most of the island - but its overwritten mine - so nothing to go back to :( )

*Also - how do I backup the save I already have?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Also anyone else find it incredibly annoying that replaying the scenes in the gallery has no text/story/whatever. It reminds me of those old japanese games where you'd get a choice to replay the scene with the text - or just cycle through the pics from the scene.
These guys went with the lazy option I see.

Wayne1324

Nov 6, 2017
Do they ever plan on adding sound and voices with either ai or voice acting. I know it prob hard am just curious

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I am honestly curious how popular the Android version is. I would never play this shit on my phone but for a lot of people phones are their only access to the internet / computer interfaces. If it's low as I suspect then I wish they'd just cut that aspect off and port the thing after all is said and done if they're actually interested in doing so. Regardless it seems like such a drain on the progress of the development.
Renpy already has joiplay emulator.
There's ZERO need for android APK.
Also it's piss easy to port animations+ into renpy. Plus it's completely built for visual novels like this. And it's easier than unity.
Just port to renpy like wtf ezpz.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Does Zatanna's city street leash scene work for anyone? I think it's been bugged ever since release, where it only does the initial leash scene.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016

Here’s our detailed status update for April. We’re adjusting our content release schedule to provide more frequent updates later in the month, which allows us to share richer details and developments.
Content Versions:
We’re supporting standalone versions through two primary formats: public and Patreon-exclusive. The public version provides a complete narrative experience, though certain areas will be restricted. For our Patreon supporters, we’re introducing phased content updates, which we are still in the process of scheduling. These will be identified as Phase 1, Phase 2, etc., and will include both minor and major updates.
Future Standalones Update:
Our team at Henshin has made considerable progress on the alpha versions of future standalone projects. We are currently enhancing the Halloween Alpha with additional content and new features. Moreover, we've started transitioning the Gotham Event to Ren'py and are using this opportunity to test new systems for our upcoming project BoB2. We’re excited about the ideas we’re developing and look forward to sharing updates with you.
SU: Themyscira Update:
We originally planned to complete both the full public version and a segment of the first phase of Patreon-exclusive content. However, tight timelines and external setbacks led us to prioritize the public version. Significant setbacks included content which was of poor quality and required a complete overhaul of all associated artwork. This extensive rework consumed much of our additional time budgeted for this phase. Consequently, a delay is projected at this point. We will provide an update and expectation on April 27th during our teaser week. Upon finalization, the public version will be deemed "finished" and uploaded to platforms like Newgrounds and Itch in late May, with subsequent additions of music tracks.
April Status Update TL;DR:
  • Content Releases: We're launching two standalone versions: a public version with a full narrative but restricted areas, and a Patreon-exclusive version with phased content updates (Phase 1, Phase 2, etc.).
  • Future Standalones: Making progress on alpha versions, including the Halloween Alpha. Transitioning Gotham Event to Ren'py and testing new systems for future projects.
  • SU: Themyscira: Focus shifted solely to the public version due to tight timelines and setbacks, notably the need to redo poor-quality content. Facing delays, but a full update will be shared on April 27th. Public version to be completed and uploaded to Newgrounds/Itch in late May, with music additions to follow.
They couldn't have made it more confusing if they tried...

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
They couldn't have made it more confusing if they tried...
I don't even have the energy to pretend to be surprised or amused by them once again fucking lying about finishing Themyscira and pissing away a semblance of goodwill the last update managed to generate in me. Maybe in 2025 Themyscira will be finished ( it won't be).

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes