ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I didn't know he got threats from DC. I guess they mad his design looks better than theirs. lol. I guess they can only sue if he was selling the game but he's not. Then again DC might get their way. Nintendo is always shutting down fanmade games that is for free. Hope this dev is not in the US with all the BS going around they would have the power to get him.
Eeyup. They tried to shut him down. The game's title doesn't have that sprayed on ''something'' for no reason. Guess they didn't like him earning money from Patreon donations.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
So... I just finished Teen Titans Judas Contract. Yeah he got to add Starfire. I'm just not sure which art style. Sunset's Raven is 100000x better than the one animated in the DC movies now. Since there is a big ass cuck trend it would be funny to mess with Starfire right in front of overrated Nightwing face. lol
It's probably going to be Teen Titans Starfire considering everyone else is either from the Justice League or Young Justice cartoons.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
2.0.5 walktrough.Maybe there is soem "new" action,didn't read it.
Wow, a lot of unique convos. Never occurred to me to try some of those out. I'm looking forward to more of those. Almost more than I am looking forward to the kinky stuff. Almost.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Wow, a lot of unique convos. Never occurred to me to try some of those out. I'm looking forward to more of those. Almost more than I am looking forward to the kinky stuff. Almost.
Yeah Lex relationships with the heroes and villains is pretty interesting. His constant put down of Artemis' importance are hilarious. Plus there was a Luthor stealing pies reference.

Reactions: ponyguy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Time for the dumb question. How you can change the costumes (i.e Mercy)? Thanks

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah Lex relationships with the heroes and villains is pretty interesting. His constant put down of Artemis' importance are hilarious. Plus there was a Luthor stealing pies reference.
Yeah, that reference was great. Had a good chuckle. His dialogue with Artemis is one of my favorites. Especially if you set Cheshire as your henchwoman. Good stuff. Can't wait to see more. Hopefully there will be plenty of that when we finally get to the kinky shit. Put that glorious toned body to work and have Cheshire just mock her while she does it.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to get out of the Chesire detection loop? I started a new game and it's where I ended up, she's taken up 6 of my damn Cells now.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know how to get out of the Chesire detection loop? I started a new game and it's where I ended up, she's taken up 6 of my damn Cells now.
I think we're buggered until a bug fix comes out. For me, and others who have posted of the same problem, she takes up cells until they all fill up and the game breaks. It would be a funny (exploitable even) little bug if it wasn't game breaking.

katka

Aug 6, 2016
Managed to go around that bug. You need to unlock Harley and Luis with cheats. Cause like some people have already mentioned, bug occurs when game tries to run Harley event but pops Chesire again and again. Unlock Harley before you meed Joker for the first time btw. gl

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
After the fix I can't get the Chesire scene to show up. Does anyone know how to get it?

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
After the fix I can't get the Chesire scene to show up. Does anyone know how to get it?
I think you need to have Toyman guarding the lab (hire him, goto henchman and set him to lab) then that sets up the scene. The scene happened when I booted up the new version using my 2.04 save.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I think you need to have Toyman guarding the lab (hire him, goto henchman and set him to lab) then that sets up the scene. The scene happened when I booted up the new version using my 2.04 save.
By the lab you mean the living quarters or lex corp defenses?

Reactions: Sardanapalos

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
I have the same problem with Chesire and i 've put Toyman on both. Also i get a black screen when i enter cloning.

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
By the lab you mean the living quarters or lex corp defenses?
After some time, you open your offices on the tower and you get a visit from . I think that the next day you get Chesire. Just happened to me. Dont know if its relevant but i had Toyman on Defence

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Got cloning working in my old save. Regedited day to 7, went in game but everything said it was under construction. Advanced about 10 days checking everything and then gave up. Exited and reverted the day number in regedit. Loaded my save and Vandal Savage event happened at the slam. 7 days later event 2 and cloning unlocks, woo.

Can also get Mercy costume 2 by changing mercyBUnlock value to 1 if you missed the trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: JM SAM
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes