Aug 26, 2017
I wonder if there's anyone mad/motivated enough to make another DC themed pron game instead of relying on this one. Definitely feels like there's a masochist vibe going on.
I think there are plenty of people that would do it if they could get good art for it, but that requires either them learning it already or taking a long ass time to learn how to make good art.

86driftman

Jun 27, 2018
Here is all the scenes for this update. I'm hoping we get updates to the rooms in Gotham. It seems like they are planning to do cell stuff at Gotham too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Loaded my save for this latest update and it is saying the bordello is under construction when I try to go there?
Did they take it out or is this a bug with loading a save from an old version?

Feb 5, 2018
Boring update. I don't care for the random side girls he keep on adding to the game. The game has become bloated with easily forgettable nude scenes that can't make a dick hard. Even some of the sex scenes can be worthless if the view-angle and positioning is bad, it's really unfortunate. I've been hoping for more content with main girls, like WW in Themiscyra but what we got was underwhelming af. I would say it's important for Sunset to do multiple variations of sex scenes for each main girl, so that if he doesn't produce a good picture the first time, the character we've been looking forward to isn't ruined and crossed off as "complete".

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Here is all the scenes for this update. I'm hoping we get updates to the rooms in Gotham. It seems like they are planning to do cell stuff at Gotham too.

If nothing else, Sportsmaster fucking stand-ins for his daughters is kinda fun, taboo and fucked up.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Boring update. I don't care for the random side girls he keep on adding to the game. The game has become bloated with easily forgettable nude scenes that can't make a dick hard. Even some of the sex scenes can be worthless if the view-angle and positioning is bad, it's really unfortunate. I've been hoping for more content with main girls, like WW in Themiscyra but what we got was underwhelming af. I would say it's important for Sunset to do multiple variations of sex scenes for each main girl, so that if he doesn't produce a good picture the first time, the character we've been looking forward to isn't ruined and crossed off as "complete".
Seriously though, how many fucking cookie cutter doggystyle sex scenes can one man draw at this point? Do we need to mail him a Kamasutra or some other sex book to broaden his horizons?
I am also convinced that he is afraid of cowgirl position, probably because it's hard to draw or some shit like that...sure would hope that having 2 months would help with that, but apparently not.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
man... i was hoping for Killer Frost to get the sex scenes... i fucking hate this shit dev constantly baiting with shitty updates and never finishing old content. hes doing the exact same thing before he FINALLY managed to finish old characters. Why is it that good shit with good potential is made by scumbags?

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
man... i was hoping for Killer Frost to get the sex scenes... i fucking hate this shit dev constantly baiting with shitty updates and never finishing old content. hes doing the exact same thing before he FINALLY managed to finish old characters. Why is it that good shit with good potential is made by scumbags?
Unfortunately a talented artist is apparently usually a terrible manager + there's no incentive to try harder at this point since his patrons don't really care about any of that. Why actually work more when you can work less and get paid the same?

Reactions: Hinata best Waifu

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I decided a while back to wait until at least the Bordello content was finished before playing again.

Looks like I'm going to be waiting for quite a while :(

serverusdriago

Apr 30, 2018
For the last 5? versions you can just load your old saves, no need to replace them or start over.
If you haven't played it before, it's pretty easy, just remember to reset your dancer(s) at least once a week (preferably every day in the beginning), if you're in a hurry, just use the cheat, with enough money you could probably 'finish' it in half an hour.
I forget how to open the cheat... If you or anyone else knows how to open it i would appreciate it.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
How have Gunsmoke Games not caught on to the fact that people want content with characters that they actually fucking know?

Be honest: Who gave a single nugget of crap about Calendar Girl, Roxy Rocket or Emmy Lou ahead of this update? Who, who isn't a comic nerd of insane proportions, even knew their names?

Seriously, what would you rather have? 5 scenes with 100 characters, most of which are absolute no-namers outside of a small comic-fan niche, with scenes that have no substance or setup?

Or 20 scenes with 25 characters each, all of which are big, well-known names, with large fanbases, and with interesting content that actually allows going beyond the stale "dance-strip-handjob-sex" format?

The devs evidently have the skills, the talent and the work ethic to make something great. It's just that they absolutely suck at resource-allocation

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes