Sep 22, 2022
Good Morning, and happy Wednesday. If you don't know we post here every Wednesday and have for a couple months. Not monthly, but weekly. I know weeks and months are easily confused here, but I think this thread can figure it out.

I was going to comprise only the brightest and best suggestions from this thread over the last week but really they have dried up. I wonder if it's just a lack of imagination, or they will pour in when all those great positive fans play the build the minute it is leaked on Feb 29th. Although there isn't much, there is several great things we will bring back to our meetings this week.

1) Make sure the bar is lowered, so you all can get Grillo a PC.
2) Amend the list of community developed projects going on. There is Rebuild, Rebuild Reimagined, Rebuild that got mad at Reimagined, Rebuild that needs a new PC, Android to PC, and abandonded Rebuild from 3 years ago.
3) Remember to meet the users low expectations here or the game will be a wash.
4) Make sure to point out this thread is 3 months behind on official announcements, even though it only $1.00 to stay up to date.

Remember we take all these posts with the same seriousness as this forum does in supporting creators.

"I got 99 problems, but SU:Android not working ain't one" - Jay-z
The more you whine the less inclined I am to give you my hard earned dosh. Young_Naughty, the Academy 34 devs, they actually get my money since they aren't colossal pricks like you.

pbam

May 22, 2018
I Agree with Vandall Savage being the main other villain that could attempt to pull this plot. Dr.Psycho lacks the wits, Maxwell Lord lacks the hubris and ego, Hades perhaps?
only villains with cash, connections, the brains to actually pull it off with Egos to match would be believable. any two bit telepath and hypnotist could get away with hypnotizing and banging a few heroines, but if you want a diverse roster, Lex (billionaire and literally the smartest HUMAN and one of the most brilliant in the multiverses per DC Comics writers. there are no buts or ifs on this) and Vandal savage (immortal dude that has been king dozens of times with tons of hidden resources and connections) would fit the bill. both have led the legion of doom or an actually major criminal operation at some point, have immense resources and the intellects to back up their plans, and both have grudges against the majority of the heroes. Hades would also be ok since he's a God and all, but it wouldn't really make sense for him to go after street level heroines or mingle with low level criminals/henchmen.

Grillo

Jul 17, 2018
only villains with cash, connections, the brains to actually pull it off with Egos to match would be believable. any two bit telepath and hypnotist could get away with hypnotizing and banging a few heroines, but if you want a diverse roster, Lex (billionaire and literally the smartest HUMAN and one of the most brilliant in the multiverses per DC Comics writers. there are no buts or ifs on this) and Vandal savage (immortal dude that has been king dozens of times with tons of hidden resources and connections) would fit the bill. both have led the legion of doom or an actually major criminal operation at some point, have immense resources and the intellects to back up their plans, and both have grudges against the majority of the heroes. Hades would also be ok since he's a God and all, but it wouldn't really make sense for him to go after street level heroines or mingle with low level criminals/henchmen.
You under estimate the lust factor of a greek god XD. But in truth it would be a more boring main character methink.

Reactions: Nadder and pbam

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
Good Morning, and happy Wednesday. If you don't know we post here every Wednesday and have for a couple months. Not monthly, but weekly. I know weeks and months are easily confused here, but I think this thread can figure it out.

I was going to comprise only the brightest and best suggestions from this thread over the last week but really they have dried up. I wonder if it's just a lack of imagination, or they will pour in when all those great positive fans play the build the minute it is leaked on Feb 29th. Although there isn't much, there is several great things we will bring back to our meetings this week.

2) Amend the list of community developed projects going on. There is Rebuild, Rebuild Reimagined, Rebuild that got mad at Reimagined, Rebuild that needs a new PC, Android to PC, and abandonded Rebuild from 3 years ago.
4) Make sure to point out this thread is 3 months behind on official announcements, even though it only $1.00 to stay up to date.

Remember we take all these posts with the same seriousness as this forum does in supporting creators.

Any chance y'all will update Wonder Woman and Hawk Girl's dialogue in the vault to be more submissive as the game progresses into later nights?

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
in regards to other villain protagonist wouldn't owlman be a good choice? That dude has little moral care, plus hes evil batman. He also seems to be into banging.
well, as I said it somewhere else a long time ago, I have had an idea of a story about Vandal Savage creating his own army of super heroines and villainess in order to "reset Earth" (as he had a plan in animated movie Justice League_Crisis on Two Earths_(2010)
Basically, Vandal has a secret lair (no shit) where he captures heroines and offers them a deal - serve him as commanders of his army, or be slaves.
Of course, the way he "convinces" them is sexual way; either torture (nothing too much) or pleasure in a way that they can't say no.
main idea was that he uses ancient techniques to get his way. No mind control chips or hypnosis or clones, or magic bullshit like that. because if you change their minds, they are not the same anymore, and what's the point of having a mindless bimbo. it's basically then a hooker in cosplay...
anyway, I had several chapters somewhere written, but other plans got in the way and I forgot about that story. but I do remember that I had also some other villains join Vandal to have their way with heroines. villains like Gorila Grodd (he had a tast for Donna Troy), Ultra Humanite (he got his way with Power Girl) , Lobo (he wanted to fuck all) , etc.etc.
heh, I even had written a "funny" story how even Penguin had his way with Batgirl, but later Vandal kicked him out of the lair. :D

Reactions: onyxmelter

Toporgir

Sep 30, 2023

this shit is embarrassing

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
stupid question, but I'm guessing the save reg file doesn't execute on linux based devices. Anyone know how to get the save to work?

Shroomander

Mar 20, 2019
My save has a bug that prevents Cassie Sandsmark's Strip 2 scene from unlocking in the vault, no matter how many times I actually set her in the Glamour Slam and see both scenes, it never unlocks and I think it's preventing the Themyscira event from starting entirely

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

i'm legitimately fascinated by the fact that you actually spent the time to write this up

you make tens of thousands of bucks why do you even bother to get so assmad to waste time being petty on a forum that you know hates you lmao. go spend the money on tequila or some shit

rent free fr

Nov 23, 2023
This may be a stupid question, but how do you make money in this game without cheats? Something (I assume Glamour Slam) was making money for the first week or so, but now it stopped. I cannot upgrade anything as there is not enough money, nor am I making any any more.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes