Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
I can't remember if this was asked before, but is there a way to replay cell/other scenes with the dialogue? This topic is huge to go through each page, and I'm not sure what terms to look for to narrow it down.

Jemet

May 19, 2020
Same for me too. Then I always have to restart the game.
I also have the problem that i can not play the Roxy Rocket and Killer Frost event. It always stops at the BJ. After that they say that we are going to see us in the Penthouse but nothing happens.
In the Changelog its even written that it has been solved, but I still have the problem.
Does someone know what the problem is?

if it freezes like that just exit and do it again it will work and go past it

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Same for me too. Then I always have to restart the game.
I also have the problem that i can not play the Roxy Rocket and Killer Frost event. It always stops at the BJ. After that they say that we are going to see us in the Penthouse but nothing happens.
In the Changelog its even written that it has been solved, but I still have the problem.
Does someone know what the problem is?
I have all the same poblems, Emilou room screen goes black, and Killer Frost and Rozy never get choice to bring to penthouse

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I have all the same poblems, Emilou room screen goes black, and Killer Frost and Rozy never get choice to bring to penthouse
I also have problem with EmmyLou but for Roxy and Frost I found a way. When going to Iceberg lounge event pick Harley as your partner and finish all her scenes so that you can take her to penthouse. Also finish all the scenes with Roxy and Frost as well than you'll be able to take them to penthouse.

Reactions: Lellek1Rita

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I think I finally understand why I see people talk about wanting updates for Themyscira so much, I just got here and I feel It's the best part of the game BY FAR. It's literally the only event I've wholeheartedly enjoyed beyond just treating it like a chore where I'm hunting for sex scenes. Feels like there's actually a good amount of effort put into the writing here, that makes good use of the source material, while making most of the Amazons interesting. I can't believe it's been put on hold for the Gotham event. Especially considering you can only fuck 2 of the Amazons right now, which is mad FRUSTRATING!!!

On a side note, Is this who I think it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I think I finally understand why I see people talk about wanting updates for Themyscira so much, I just got here and I feel It's the best part of the game BY FAR. It's literally the only event I've wholeheartedly enjoyed beyond just treating it like a chore where I'm hunting for sex scenes. Feels like there's actually a good amount of effort put into the writing here, that makes good use of the source material, while making most of the Amazons interesting. I can't believe it's been put on hold for the Gotham event. Especially considering you can only fuck 2 of the Amazons right now, which is mad FRUSTRATING!!!

On a side note, Is this who I think it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IKR!
And yes, yes it is.

The text even mentions her just appearing one day, as if from another plane or dimension...

Nov 1, 2023
1000006530.jpg
Build Theme Sneak Peak
The Darkseid of Themyscira

The Amazons are ruled over by a highly requested villain and one who has MUCH more seedier plans than Lex. Not only will Themyscira be expanded upon but some very unique surprises will join it. Patrons have three entire teasers this month. Gaze upon Grail as she takes total control of the land of Amazonians. The teasers that follow will ignite further excitement especially from those that are a big fan of Benders. Certain side characters will denote what comes next as Sunset expresses himself much deeper than before. Look forward to more and keep an eye out for the last two teasers. Believe us... They're going to be immediate favorites!

Nov 1, 2023
February Dev Blog
We're now just two weeks away from our anticipated release on February 29th, and the excitement within our team is high. We've been working tirelessly to wrap up the final touches on the event. I'm thrilled to report that all the artwork is complete, and we're currently finalizing the writing. Next up, we'll focus on thorough testing and polishing to ensure a smooth launch.

What to Expect

As the release draws near, we want to set clear expectations for what's to come. Our upcoming release will deliver a complete story, from beginning to end. While we're still deciding on the specifics of what will be made public, rest assured that it will include the full narrative. The Patreon-exclusive version will feature additional characters and areas for you to explore, enhancing your experience. This version will be available on PC, Windows, and Android. The public version will be accessible on PC, Windows, Android, and Web (via Newgrounds).

We're committed to addressing any bugs swiftly during the launch week. Although our goal is to offer a bug-free game, achieving this can be challenging with a limited testing team. Please note that the initial release will not include music or sound effects. However, we plan to commission custom soundtracks and soundscapes for the standalone version post-launch, which will be exclusive to it.

Our team is eager to share this event with you and the broader community. It represents a new benchmark in content delivery and sets high expectations, which we're determined to meet and surpass.

Teasers and Announcements

Keep an eye out for teasers starting on February 26th, followed by another on February 28th. During these teasers, we'll announce the exact delivery time in UTC to ensure everyone can enjoy the release simultaneously.

Thank you immensely for your ongoing support. We're excited to bring this project to life and share it with you all!

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes