evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
February Dev Blog
We're now just two weeks away from our anticipated release on February 29th, and the excitement within our team is high. We've been working tirelessly to wrap up the final touches on the event. I'm thrilled to report that all the artwork is complete, and we're currently finalizing the writing. Next up, we'll focus on thorough testing and polishing to ensure a smooth launch.

What to Expect

As the release draws near, we want to set clear expectations for what's to come. Our upcoming release will deliver a complete story, from beginning to end. While we're still deciding on the specifics of what will be made public, rest assured that it will include the full narrative. The Patreon-exclusive version will feature additional characters and areas for you to explore, enhancing your experience. This version will be available on PC, Windows, and Android. The public version will be accessible on PC, Windows, Android, and Web (via Newgrounds).

We're committed to addressing any bugs swiftly during the launch week. Although our goal is to offer a bug-free game, achieving this can be challenging with a limited testing team. Please note that the initial release will not include music or sound effects. However, we plan to commission custom soundtracks and soundscapes for the standalone version post-launch, which will be exclusive to it.

Our team is eager to share this event with you and the broader community. It represents a new benchmark in content delivery and sets high expectations, which we're determined to meet and surpass.

Teasers and Announcements

Keep an eye out for teasers starting on February 26th, followed by another on February 28th. During these teasers, we'll announce the exact delivery time in UTC to ensure everyone can enjoy the release simultaneously.

Thank you immensely for your ongoing support. We're excited to bring this project to life and share it with you all!
Soundtracks! I.. am also speechless!

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
What's with this dumbass stance while fucking Sazu?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are quite a few awkward poses in-game when Lex is fucking the superhero ladies...this one makes him look like he's just standing still like a robot with no sense of fluidity in his penetrative movements :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BokkoBokko

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I mean Tala has given him Access to the Multiverse already with several Characters so he has options and not just with Superman/SuperWoman

Also since we have gone to Themyscira will we be able to go to Atlantis at some point?
Prolly end up in future Gotham first, can't wait for Lex to realize that it's OK to affect the future to (mostly) avoid paradox loops and steal Chronos time belt tech. It's literally out of the TV show. But then again, maybe Sunset wants to avoid too much 4th dimension physics (although Lex being being forced to stop Owlman from destroying the multiverse so he can finally beat Superman would be a pretty funny possibility).

i honestly don't go for rule 63 very often, but holy fuck :love:
Also these are both Official Artworks as well and they are from Universe 11 where all characters are gender-flipped.
Stop giving the devs more excuses to draw stuff instead of finishing the game!!!! Although, to be fair, it's clear now the devs have no intention of finishing this game. It will only finish when DC finally drags them into court at this rate...

Passionsmash

Mar 2, 2020
Save File - .plist for mac users

Not a complete save file but it has most of the cell content completed and some event content.

Navigate to "Macintosh HD/Users/[YOURNAME]/Library/Preferences"
find the file titled "unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited" and replace it with the downloaded file above.

Reactions: hicks426 and abcde

Passionsmash

Mar 2, 2020

Not a complete save file but it has most of the cell content completed and some event content.

find the file titled "unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited" and replace it with the downloaded file above.
Does anyone know how to unlock scenes by editing the plist file? I have successfully activated some scenes by editing the .plist file but they just become highlighted and still say "locked." If anyone has a solution I will go through the .plist and unlock the remainder of the scenes in the vault for the mac save. You can see in the image a purple "locked" and a greyed out "locked." The purple should say "Scene 3." I don't know if I've done something wrong or what's going on there tbh.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 2.08.23 AM.png

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
Does HQ has no more outfits or why is the 3 outfit of the first row and everything but the first of the second row still missing?

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
I hope sunsetrider will go back to the first character's like batgirl huntress canary and give them animated sex scenes. not a fan of these events. I just want to corrupt superheroine's didnt even try teh gotham ecvent cause i could careless about the content in that. wish he would focus on his last event where u take over wonder woman's homeland kinda reminds med of four element's katara playthrough wheer u can corrupt Wonder woman infront of her fellow amazon's now that was pretty hot to watch same with her mother. we need more of that not this villian gotham event. plus update teh old sex scenes with animations.

edit: I mean why do I wanna mess around with twoface's henchwomen? I rather corrupt super heroine's plus wish he would give us more dialogue with older character like give us a talk button that shows them fully corrupted. Like have them say "master please give me your cum" or something like that only soem of the heroines say that when u ask to do sex acts with them. make teh Talk button useful instea dof "no new content for this option" or w/e. make teh talk button cycle through like 2 or 3 dialogue options to make it immersive instead of just picking a sex scene or one of teh boring leash scenes that imo is usesless and boring unless u could make them suck lex dick on the street and have random people watch lex get head from supergirl or wonder woman. Stop getting distracted with no name henchwoman content. i am sorry for this rant sunsetrider ur art is amazing but i could careless abiout these character you introduced for this gotham event.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I mean why do I wanna mess around with twoface's henchwomen? I rather corrupt super heroine's plus wish he would give us more dialogue with older character like give us a talk button that shows them fully corrupted. Like have them say "master please give me your cum" or something
From a dev point of view, I guess he wants to add as many characters as possible to make sure that he can get as much interest as possible. You know there is at least one person fantasizing about some side character. It is a shame that the corruption never develops. One of the major L's of working in Unity is that not many people if any, will bother to mod a game like this. If SU was created in RenPy, multiple mods would already be out and I am sure I would have made one myself maybe to add some cool shit into the game. When you look at the fan created stuff you will see so much mod potential that will probably never be added into the game.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I hope sunsetrider will go back to the first character's like batgirl huntress canary and give them animated sex scenes. not a fan of these events. I just want to corrupt superheroine's didnt even try teh gotham ecvent cause i could careless about the content in that. wish he would focus on his last event where u take over wonder woman's homeland kinda reminds med of four element's katara playthrough wheer u can corrupt Wonder woman infront of her fellow amazon's now that was pretty hot to watch same with her mother. we need more of that not this villian gotham event. plus update teh old sex scenes with animations.

edit: I mean why do I wanna mess around with twoface's henchwomen? I rather corrupt super heroine's plus wish he would give us more dialogue with older character like give us a talk button that shows them fully corrupted. Like have them say "master please give me your cum" or something like that only soem of the heroines say that when u ask to do sex acts with them. make teh Talk button useful instea dof "no new content for this option" or w/e. make teh talk button cycle through like 2 or 3 dialogue options to make it immersive instead of just picking a sex scene or one of teh boring leash scenes that imo is usesless and boring unless u could make them suck lex dick on the street and have random people watch lex get head from supergirl or wonder woman. Stop getting distracted with no name henchwoman content. i am sorry for this rant sunsetrider ur art is amazing but i could careless abiout these character you introduced for this gotham event.
so, just so I’m clear, you wish he would stop making events and focus on the original characters and accomplish this by working on event that contains a bunch of new characters, several of which are entirely made up.

I wonder why nobody cares what suggestions happen here.

Reactions: MrNooneForFun

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
so, just so I’m clear, you wish he would stop making events and focus on the original characters and accomplish this by working on event that contains a bunch of new characters, several of which are entirely made up.

I think that nobody cares about suggestions for this game because it's clear that a large chunk of fans are just npc's who don't realize that 90% of the characters look the same and have the same lame short story.

hicks426

May 27, 2019

Could you please re-upload? the link is dead

Thanks!!

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
From a dev point of view, I guess he wants to add as many characters as possible to make sure that he can get as much interest as possible. You know there is at least one person fantasizing about some side character. It is a shame that the corruption never develops. One of the major L's of working in Unity is that not many people if any, will bother to mod a game like this. If SU was created in RenPy, multiple mods would already be out and I am sure I would have made one myself maybe to add some cool shit into the game. When you look at the fan created stuff you will see so much mod potential that will probably never be added into the game.
I just want the guy to update teh sex scenes give us animations sex sceens for older character's

game is literally about corrupting heroines. I just want the guy to focus on that. Not some villain orgy in Gotham with minor civilian characters like that female GCPD. The Themyscira event still have story where u can corrupt Wonder Woman infront of her people u can literally walk Wonder Woman naked around her people and make her suck lex’s dick where u can see Amazon’s calling her a traitor and calling her degrading names I just want this dev to focus on that and just update old sex scenes with moveable pictures like with the cell sex scenes with Wonder Woman and other newer characters. How hard is that to understand? I guess you are one of the people that find having Superman turned into a girl an awesome idea. I mean we already have supergirl and prettty much power girl(geletea) why do we need a gender race swap Superman? I just want content that’s related to corruption of super heroine not a side quest that has nothing at all to do with lex’s original plan. Hell no one in these event mentions his harem of super heroine. Even the whole Talia sister said nothing about seeing supergirl or Wonder Woman twerking on stage or taking dicks in the meta bordella or w.e it’s called.

May 4, 2020
wrong, game is about lex amassing all manner of bitches and power.
Don't the heroines eventually 'enjoy' what Lex does to them or is that still the device manipulating their thoughts? Aren't the henchwoman the only characters that openly consent to what Lex does, or eventually consent to what he does to them? (if you can even apply the concept of consent to pre-mind control?) Cheshire is genuinely open to having kids with Lex and even WANTS them so he can continue his 'reign' and so she can secure her position. Blackfire is willing to go with whatever Lex is doing because of Starfire - Galatea seems to be the same. This isn't including Talia's desire to bear his kids either because she wasn't controlled in a cell (may hold the same belief as Cheshire when it comes to positioning) - Circe, too. I guess that leaves out Mercy, Vixen, and Harley - and Mercy is literally his subordinate. So Harley (past with Joker) and Vixen (no idea?) are the odd ones out?

The Gotham night event opens your eyes to what Lex can achieve with a supposed partner irrespective of mind control. He could pull regardless.

Reactions: MrNooneForFun

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Don't the heroines eventually 'enjoy' what Lex does to them or is that still the device manipulating their thoughts? Aren't the henchwoman the only characters that openly consent to what Lex does, or eventually consent to what he does to them? (if you can even apply the concept of consent to pre-mind control?) Cheshire is genuinely open to having kids with Lex and even WANTS them so he can continue his 'reign' and so she can secure her position. Blackfire is willing to go with whatever Lex is doing because of Starfire - Galatea seems to be the same. This isn't including Talia's desire to bear his kids either because she wasn't controlled in a cell (may hold the same belief as Cheshire when it comes to positioning) - Circe, too. I guess that leaves out Mercy, Vixen, and Harley - and Mercy is literally his subordinate. So Harley (past with Joker) and Vixen (no idea?) are the odd ones out?

The Gotham night event opens your eyes to what Lex can achieve with a supposed partner irrespective of mind control. He could pull regardless.

Huntress and Vixen didn't need much "breaking in" they just go along with it since they are trapped pretty much.

Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and Lois Lane continue to remain defiant, not even "pretending" to go along with this in the current content like Batgirl and Supergirl, Artemis still seems to remain middle of the road if not just resistant to it all.

[Sidenote] I just noticed the last new Heroines we acquired were the two Wondergirls as prerequisites for Themyscira.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes