adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
That's crazy, I was taking Artemis and couldn't get the penthouse scenes so I just thought they weren't implemented. Weird af that you have to take Harley for that
I discovered that be accident. You see cause of so many girls I didn't finishi Harley Quinn penthouse scenes so when I decided to finish her I also did Roxy and Killer Frost as well.

Reactions: fapderp11

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
Has this already become a coherent experience or is it still mostly an immense cast with half-done routes? Should I come back in 4 years to check up on this again?

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
How hard is it to mod this game, like making your own event ?
For the base Unity game? Extremely difficult
Totally agree. It`s the Unity game, I mean the game written on C program language (the one knows what does it mean), so it`s difficult to do something with such the game because of disassembling the C-written program may cause mistakes and so on :(

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Totally agree. It`s the Unity game, I mean the game written on C program language (the one knows what does it mean), so it`s difficult to do something with such the game because of disassembling the C-written program may cause mistakes and so on :(
it’s worse than that. It’s built in a tool called “Fungus” which generates the c code that is then compiled. So it’s filled with useless garbage that a person writing the actual code wouldn’t do. Stack on top of that that it’s a horribly outdated version of Fungus that is no longer supported by the Fungus team and the project can’t be imported into a more recent version. This old version has limitations that cause issues with games this size and make it extremely unstable.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
it’s worse than that. It’s built in a tool called “Fungus” which generates the c code that is then compiled. So it’s filled with useless garbage that a person writing the actual code wouldn’t do. Stack on top of that that it’s a horribly outdated version of Fungus that is no longer supported by the Fungus team and the project can’t be imported into a more recent version. This old version has limitations that cause issues with games this size and make it extremely unstable.
Thanks, I didn`t know that it`s such bad...

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I have not been here in some time but did we miss an update? I thought that there was one planned for February.

Passionsmash

Mar 2, 2020
I have not been here in some time but did we miss an update? I thought that there was one planned for February.
They released a stand-alone version of the Themyscara event in RenPy instead of Unity and the event isn't even finished yet. They didn't deliver what you were expecting. That's a common theme with the developers of this game/scam.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone has a problem with EmmyLou hotel scene but to get Killer Frost 2 and Roxy's penthouse scenes you must take Harley Quinn to Iceberg lounge and complete all of her scenes so you can also pick her to take to the penthouse. You must also complete Killer Frost and Roxy's scenes as well to pick them
I don't know man I try that. I still can't get Frost 2 and Roxy's penthouse scenes and I have all the scenes done except Frost 2 and Roxy's penthouse scenes of course.

Dec 28, 2018
If I remember corectly she first appears in Nanda Parabat. Than she visits you in Lexcorp, than Glamour slam than Meta bordello and probably Legion of Doom hideout. Now I forgot in what location visits in which order but after every visit you must skip a day and in the end she goes back to Nanda Parabat
I can't seem to trigger the event.

XDallakhan

Apr 1, 2023
I cant get Maxima to appear in the office. I did everything in Nanda Parbat, or at least I think I did, but Maxima wont shot up still.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Update 2024:
Sooo anything fullfilled on the MAIN game (not the spin-off amazon stuff)?
Which heroines are still missing any/promised content?

Update 2023:
> So which sex scenes are promised and still missing? (or did they stretch it again with new heroines to milk/expand further?)
((I wonder how much i could get done based on these screenshots and just run it through stable diffusion for every heroine. ;) ))

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes