strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The reason for that as I understand is that terra is in the new code where lois and others are on older harder to work with code.

Harley just got moved to the new code so she could also be finished.

Like with Summertime SR7 didn't expect the game to get this big and has changed how the backend works to be better and better as time goes on. This leaves sections of the game stuck on older harder to work with (add new content) sections.

Or at lest that's my take on it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what i found out , it works on terra (when nude in cell) and on raven , but it als seemed bugged
(texst and pictures seems mixed up)
The one bug I have noticed so far, was taking Terra for a walk on the street, is shows the club for the background during the walk itself, but the street at the beginning and the end.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knowledgeable enough to explain how I could potentially dupe a save and move it to another slot? I want to see conversations with Killer Frost+Henchwomen but don't want to redo the entirety per character.
Ok, I have double checked my collection and so far two vignettes meet your criteria-
1: Killer Frost Lab aka Capture quest. I got Blackfire for mine. 93 screens total, 33 relevant
2: Killer Frost Cell 5 aka Streetwalker costume unlock. Cheshire was henchwoman in mine. 58 screens total, 25 screens relevant.

idk if I should or even could post that many, let alone how many are significant conversations. Will let you know more once I get past my 2nd playthrough of the scenes, prob with Galatea as a control.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes