Oct 1, 2017
So I need some help, does anyone know people share their save game registries, I wanna make a back up of mine since I'm switching to another PC soon.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Is this from another game if it is what is it called and where can I play and are there more pictures like this
Just give a go to if you are into Asshooka.

Also there were 2 more images of her in Bonus Pack #2
Strangely these still aren't collected on the OP

TTemmie

Aug 7, 2017
Hey could someone possibly be able to help me upload a save file into my game. Can't seem to figure it out.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
So I need some help, does anyone know people share their save game registries, I wanna make a back up of mine since I'm switching to another PC soon.
To create a backup go to regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/SOMEGUY/Something Unlimited then Click File/Export rename as you want it and save the .reg file, on your new pc just double click the .reg file to install on the windows registry

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
I am very disappointed that there is a picture of Supergirl in overalls and no t-shirt and it doesn't seem to be in the game as a costume.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I'm looking forward to see if Batwoman makes an appearance. Or the other Batgirls?
[2] but Sunset stated that they'll finish all the girls already in the game before bring anyone new, maybe Batgirl and Harley will receive updates on the same month ? Maybe Huntress too, but all we have to do is wait =/

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So I finally started playing this game and I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten everything. Is there a way to replay scenes? I know there’s a CG gallery, but I mean like the actual moments with the dialogue. So far it seems like I can only relive the events like the yacht party. Is there any way to replay non-repeatable events?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I finally started playing this game and I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten everything. Is there a way to replay scenes? I know there’s a CG gallery, but I mean like the actual moments with the dialogue. So far it seems like I can only relive the events like the yacht party. Is there any way to replay non-repeatable events?
Nope, you gotta start the whole game over.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes