GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked but unfortunately there isn't an easy way to search a thread. Anyway, how the heck do you initiate the LoS orgy so that Cheshire's slave outfit is unlocked?

szops

Oct 9, 2017
I've got a problem with Terra which is dead and i can't clone her(all vials are empty), when I'm trying to enter her cell it says "Terra's cell is empty at the moment..."

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I've got a problem with Terra which is dead and i can't clone her(all vials are empty), when I'm trying to enter her cell it says "Terra's cell is empty at the moment..."
i think you need to get another part try visiting other labs? did you get powergirl yet? coz i think you need to get her 1st to get cloning to start

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Yeah i just looked up Something trainer and i think calling it a cheap Chinese knockoff would be a compliment
That may be a bit harsh, considering that it's only been around for a short while. He promoted it as a variation of the game, where you actually have to work through a story-like progression with each character instead of just catch, force to dance, force to whore, then force to be a sex slave. The mind-control aspect is out, and it's a lot more of a traditional harem game.

If you look at the thread, he is creating a lot of new content as well in the same style as this one. If it's not your thing, that's fine. But I actually like it. I never really did like the concept of essentially raping the heroines using mind control as much.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
That may be a bit harsh, considering that it's only been around for a short while. He promoted it as a variation of the game, where you actually have to work through a story-like progression with each character instead of just catch, force to dance, force to whore, then force to be a sex slave. The mind-control aspect is out, and it's a lot more of a traditional harem game.

If you look at the thread, he is creating a lot of new content as well in the same style as this one. If it's not your thing, that's fine. But I actually like it. I never really did like the concept of essentially raping the heroines using mind control as much.
He's not creating new content. He's ripping off SR7's work, mildly adjusting it and calling it his own.

Not to mention, whatever happened to "just trying to learn" anyway? He hasn't learned enough yet to stop ripping off other people's work? If he's so talented then let's see him stop using SR7's assets and hand draw it all from scratch himself then.

He uses SR7's assets, Ren'Pys templates, and wordy af language that doesn't even fit the characters or subject matter half as well as what SR7 writes. He's a hack through-and-through.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
That's the thing tho, I can't find any main page or discussion page about something trainer, all I find is sites with the download link and brief description.
Then someone else can make the thread? It has nothing to do with us. We don't make it. And honestly it feels a little disrespectful to continue using our thread to discuss a project that rips our artwork in any capacity.

We have an update coming out in 3 days. Let's swap focus to that please?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Anyways switching the topic back to what really matters, Batgirl. I wonder how depraved her exhibition scene is gonna be. Those are always my favorite part of these finished heroine's content.

Reactions: KaiserST

Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
Well, I suggest a proposal: new DC girls suggestions to add to SU. I'll start with four(tech. five):

1. Dee Dees: cheating with this pick, but because they're always together, so I count them as one pick,
2. Mary Marvel: since Superwoman is here, we could use her as a counterpart,
3. Permafrost: Really love the Static episode with her, she could use more exposure,
4. Argent: we could use more Goths.

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
I just discovered this game last week. I can't stop playing it. I cheated to get more money and I was afraid that could break the game, making it too easy. FUCKING NOPE. The amount of content is sooo huge that I am struggling to get everything. I am investing more time here than in Life is strange last year and it took me about 80 hours.

This is absurd, if they actually complete this game they will become legends. This laughs at princess trainer (with a lot of respect, of course).

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Has anyone else found that once you unlock the T4 villains (Bane, Poison Ivy, Metallo) the other 3 (Bizarro, Sinestro, Parasite) stop appearing at Legion HQ?

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked but unfortunately there isn't an easy way to search a thread. Anyway, how the heck do you initiate the LoS orgy so that Cheshire's slave outfit is unlocked?
Just search "orgy" on the thread search option.
Can't remember the answer to the question but I am pretty sure you can find it by using the search thread option.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Just out of curiosity, can we get the dev. cycle on the OP (whos next, est. release dates, etc)? Just cause I'm having a hard time finding it.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
Just out of curiosity, can we get the dev. cycle on the OP (whos next, est. release dates, etc)? Just cause I'm having a hard time finding it.
Honestly, not trying to be a dick, but you must not be looking very hard then.

It's the first featured tag listed on the Patreon, not that far down in the feed, and even the latest posts make it pretty clear one is coming up and who it is. That's before you factor in the discord too, which has a command you can use + the update cycle is so consistent anyone who's been following GG for the last year+ could accurately predict the date of the next 12 updates and then some.

Gotta work on those search skills bud.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes