MPAMPLO ESCO

Aug 9, 2017
I've played this game multiple times throughout its developement but in this playthrough i can't capture any heroines after vixen and zatanna. There is no option that i can click on that will allow me to capture wonder woman for example. I've searhed in every available building but there is no dialogue that refers to the uncaptured heroines. Is this a bug or am I missing smth?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've played this game multiple times throughout its developement but in this playthrough i can't capture any heroines after vixen and zatanna. There is no option that i can click on that will allow me to capture wonder woman for example. I've searhed in every available building but there is no dialogue that refers to the uncaptured heroines. Is this a bug or am I missing smth?
Wonder Woman I think you take the mission from Tala.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
so when the new version comes out I'm not sure about it
It usually comes out on the first of the month so the 1st of June

Depending on your time zone it could be late Saturday or Sunday
Have they hinted of its on schedule or will be later than the 1st of June?
I believe they said no delays in the preview, though I suppose that is no guarantee
Update end of June or we can expecting earlier mid June or something? And what-which characters news-scenes with can we expect it is announced?
Update in a day or 2. They announced it. This update will focus on Batgirl and League of Shadows + a bit of Atermis/Chesire content
I know this is just going to get lost in the spam because the release is about to drop, but Jesus Christ, people, READ.

The information is made readily available and it's literally the least you could all do.

Edit: Anyone responding with "It says it's a time window!" are only proving they didn't read. >.>

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I know this is just going to get lost in the spam because the release is about to drop, but Jesus Christ, people, READ.

The information is made readily available and it's literally the least you could all do.

Edit: Anyone responding with "It says it's a time window!" are only proving they didn't read. >.>

Dude, chill out. Nobody is insulting you, nobody is calling you a hack, nobody is even thinking about you right now, except for wondering why you get so fired up about this stuff.
Everyone on here understands that there will always be people who don't read anything, don't search for information, any of the normal things people do. They just post "Is there a cheat menu?", or "How do I get the girls into the cells?", or "Is this game abandoned?"
Just ignore it all, man. You're too good to drop down into all that. Don't let their ignorance drive you to say things that make you look petty, because I don't think that you really are. Let it slide past you. Let it roll off your back like water. Mind like moon, mind like the tide.... ohmmmmm.....

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

2.2.2 Release - Breaking the Bat

2.2.2 has officially been released to patrons! You can find the download post below this one and both changelogs at the bottom of this post too.
Dev Cycle Turbulence

It was really important to us to get this update out on time and break the delay cycle, and decisions were made from the very beginning to that effect. Development was solidly on course too… until about a week-and-a-half ago. Everything that could go wrong started to go wrong, and SR7 put in a ton of work to still get it across the finish line in time.

That being said, we have been making progress when it comes to bettering the dev and testing process and this update has gotten more testing than usual – so hopefully bugs are at a minimum! If you find any, please don’t be shy and report them in the Discord’s bugs channel.

We know this can be frustrating to hear and go through, but we’re working towards permanent foundational solutions that are going to take some time to fully implement. We appreciate everyone’s understanding on this matter.

Enjoy Breaking Babs!

There are a couple minor surprises in the update that mark a new content avenue SR7 hopes to add a bit more of in future updates that we believe helps round out the experience and gives people that last bit of spice they’re looking for from SU.

We look forward to hearing what all of our patrons think about the Batgirl update, and we hope you all enjoy it.
Changelogs

Spoiler-Free:
#!o59hDILR!zVVEPi20c9s_QtYVSAct9fDChWX1NerIOz11M07Gs-U
Spoiler: #!dxkHCAyZ!YLEjQFXLxoMfv1VGlNRXOIeL4-gsP0KCt3pjD196bNU

Thanks for playing,

Gunsmoke Games

SU 2.2.111 --> SU 2.2.2 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Batgirl's lipstick color changed to red in the cells
- General things cleaned up in Batrgirl's cell
- Batgirl swtiched to new posing and dialog
- Batgirl cell lipstick swtiched to red overall
- Most of Batgirl's cell and scenes rebuilt
- Ivy, Bane and Metallo showing up in status before unlocked

Added ---------------------------------------

11 Backgrounds

- Artemis Content

- Batgirl Content

- Lady Shiva Content

- Talia Content

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 314645

2.2.2 has officially been released to patrons! You can find the download post below this one and both changelogs at the bottom of this post too.
Dev Cycle Turbulence

It was really important to us to get this update out on time and break the delay cycle, and decisions were made from the very beginning to that effect. Development was solidly on course too… until about a week-and-a-half ago. Everything that could go wrong started to go wrong, and SR7 put in a ton of work to still get it across the finish line in time.

That being said, we have been making progress when it comes to bettering the dev and testing process and this update has gotten more testing than usual – so hopefully bugs are at a minimum! If you find any, please don’t be shy and report them in the Discord’s bugs channel.

We know this can be frustrating to hear and go through, but we’re working towards permanent foundational solutions that are going to take some time to fully implement. We appreciate everyone’s understanding on this matter.

Enjoy Breaking Babs!

There are a couple minor surprises in the update that mark a new content avenue SR7 hopes to add a bit more of in future updates that we believe helps round out the experience and gives people that last bit of spice they’re looking for from SU.

We look forward to hearing what all of our patrons think about the Batgirl update, and we hope you all enjoy it.
Changelogs

Spoiler-Free:

Thanks for playing,

Gunsmoke Games
AYYYYYY, my body is ready!

Reactions: Hakinachi

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
View attachment 314645

Dev Cycle Turbulence

Enjoy Breaking Babs!

Changelogs

Spoiler-Free:

Thanks for playing,

Gunsmoke Games
I received the holy e-mail indeed moment before i wanted to go to bed.(Downloaded it right away)
How am i supposed to go to sleep now when i know that Batgirl is waiting for me..

Almost 02:00, no...to late...JD..
Tomorrow Batgirl... Tomorrow you are all mine:cool:.

Thanks Gunsmoke Games for the update, still worth every dollar :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakinachi

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 314645

Dev Cycle Turbulence

Enjoy Breaking Babs!

Changelogs

Spoiler-Free:

Thanks for playing,

Gunsmoke Games

- Most of Batgirl's cell and scenes rebuilt
- Ivy, Bane and Metallo showing up in status before unlocked

Added ---------------------------------------

11 Backgrounds

- Artemis Content

- Batgirl Content

- Lady Shiva Content

- Talia Content
I will let you test the game:) and tell us if there is a bug or two.
I am playing FF 0.19 and it so much fun

Reactions: KaiserST

Xypher

May 1, 2017
View attachment 314645

Dev Cycle Turbulence

Enjoy Breaking Babs!

Changelogs

Spoiler-Free:

Thanks for playing,

Gunsmoke Games