Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
The survey got me thinking about what girls I'd want added to the game, and it gave me a kinda out there idea. Platinum of the Metal Men, a liquid metal robot. Could be kinda fun and we'd finally have an excuse to use the Robotics tab in the lab :p

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The survey got me thinking about what girls I'd want added to the game, and it gave me a kinda out there idea. Platinum of the Metal Men, a liquid metal robot. Could be kinda fun and we'd finally have an excuse to use the Robotics tab in the lab :p
I went with Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, and Carrie Kelley.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
I went with Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, and Carrie Kelley.
I listed several the big ones, Fire, Ice, Big Barda, Katana, Halo, Mera, Jessica Cruz and Wondergirl

I added some lesser known like the Female Furies, Saturn Girl and Triplicate girl from L.E.G.I.O.N of superheros but i wanted to add some other lesser known ones like Amethyst Princess of Gemworld or Crimson Fox or Gypsy but that request box would have gone on forever I hope they get to these lesser known characters down the line

maybe someone could establish a google docs and we can submit a proper list that could be used as reference and the community can see who they want next and just cross others off the list as they are added

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
They're probably waiting for the rebuild to catch up the the normal release before they work on Lois/Mercy/Harley which is sad but.... understandable I guess

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder will they exclude Wonder Woman and Starfire results from the poll?
Because otherwise I doubt any of the left can beat them.
BTW for new characters did that vote goes like the usual?
Mera,Jessica Cruz,Fire,Ice,Wonder Girl,Big Barda,Donna Troy.
Maybe a good idea for next trio in shedule will be to finish 2 of the old heroines and add 1 new.
At least until rebuild is ready.Which should be before that trio is done.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
BTW for new characters did that vote goes like the usual?
Mera,Jessica Cruz,Fire,Ice,Wonder Girl,Big Barda,Donna Troy.
Maybe a good idea for next trio in shedule will be to finish 2 of the old heroines and add 1 new.
At least until rebuild is ready.Which should be before that trio is done.
I dunno, last year Wonder Woman was nowhere near the top.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Do you mean on who should be added or who the next update should focus on? I suppose those are good choices, but I voted for the villainesses, namely the ones that get introduced during the prison and yacht events.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do you mean on who should be added or who the next update should focus on? I suppose those are good choices, but I voted for the villainesses, namely the ones that get introduced during the prison and yacht events.
Villainess are added outside the heroine content.I doubt they will stop finishing heroines in order to make updates only for Circe,Cheetah and Star Sapphire par example.
In polls so far Stargirl and Hawkgirl usualy are doing pretty bad,like taking tha last place:(
Still Satrgirl is the only one left with cell content/if they realy will wait for WW/SW and SF/BF until the rebuild is ready/,so there is a chance that she will make it in next trio.
BTW is the Halloween event still upcoming?It's been exactly 1 year since the information
"Right now the main focus is on both content in the cells, and the two events we have upcoming (Yacht and Halloween). "

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
i guess i clicked the wrong part

that pic looks more like it was done by the Palcomix Team. pretty sure they may have cropped off their tag
Correct again. Justicehentai is one of Palcomix's subdivision, like Slavetoon and YuriHaven.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
My dude, are you talking about Pantha from the Teen Titans animated series or from the comics?
I wouldn't mind a thiccceer lady tbh
Either or, though I definitely like the TT proportion better. Since we've got a few muscle girls, some chubbier girls would be nice too.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes