Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Something really nitpicky has been bothering me, like all the prostitution sex scenes are with hunk individuals yet you'd expect the only people that are able to afford an hour with wonder woman is rich old bastards.
hard pass. I'd rather see monsters and demons (Etrigen, Grodd, Darkseid, etc.) on them than some fat bastards...

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
I'm new to PC gaming in general so this might be a stupid question, but what do I need to access events? No events show up in my game. Also, I don't have some characters like Chesire, Blackfire, and Superwoman. Characters like Lois don't have anything past a blowjob scene. Do I have an out of date version of the game? I did download an old version but recently downloaded 2.2.6 but it doesn't seem like anything has changed. As I said I'm very new to PC gaming so these are probably stupid questions so any help would be appreciated

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm new to PC gaming in general so this might be a stupid question, but what do I need to access events? No events show up in my game. Also, I don't have some characters like Chesire, Blackfire, and Superwoman. Characters like Lois don't have anything past a blowjob scene. Do I have an out of date version of the game? I did download an old version but recently downloaded 2.2.6 but it doesn't seem like anything has changed. As I said I'm very new to PC gaming so these are probably stupid questions so any help would be appreciated
Read this guide.It will answer how to capture the girls

I would really like it if all the heroine's Slut outfits were just slutty versions of their regular costumes, like Batgirl and Miss Martian have. They could still have the prostitute outfits, but it really drives home the theme of corrupting them into Lex's service if their final costume you unlock is a perverted spin on their hero costume.
The thing is some already are wearing slut outfits.
With Starfire you don't have really where to go after she change from her old to the 52 costume.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Great34 and TNTed

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Adding my 2 cents because this is the first real piece of conversation I've seen on the game in a long time:
I'd be cool with fat bastards depending on context, and atm that's limited. As in exclusive to the Meta Bordello and then just the private rooms, not the exhibition, where you want to have multiple guys ravaging the starlet so of course they'd better be good looking young men too.
It's that, or Lex letting Cobblepot know his girls have been tricking him in which case we finally see penguin mate outside of a robot chicken episode, hilarious as that was.
...now that I think on it, if anything was an excuse to bring out a Sex Luthor image or reference, that would be it.
It wouldn't even have to be anything like a sex event, it could just be male villains playing each other at poker.

"Read em and weep Luthor."
"Fine. What do you want."
"Oh, I think you know what we all want to see."
"No..."
"Come on..."
"No!"
"We're here for sexy, Lexy-"
"Drop it right now and I'll tell you what's happening to you the day after, each time you get laid."

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
I would really like it if all the heroine's Slut outfits were just slutty versions of their regular costumes, like Batgirl and Miss Martian have. They could still have the prostitute outfits, but it really drives home the theme of corrupting them into Lex's service if their final costume you unlock is a perverted spin on their hero costume.

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
Read this guide.It will answer how to capture the girls

The thing is some already are wearing slut outfits.
With Starfire you don't have really where to go after she change from her old to the 52 costume.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the guide. Seems like pretty much everyone I don't have is because they are in the events. How do I get the events?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for the guide. Seems like pretty much everyone I don't have is because they are in the events. How do I get the events?
Which event you are asking how to start?
Unlock the office?Cloning?Prison event?Yacht event?Capture specific character?
I think I'm good now. I just got the prison event. I had 700+ days in the game before it popped up which is why I didn't think I had the event.
Read the other guide too.It will help you with some events.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/290768_SU_GUIDE_2.2.1.pdf

Last edited:

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
Which event you are asking how to start?
Unlock the office?Cloning?Prison event?Yacht event?Capture specific character?
I think I'm good now. I just got the prison event. I had 700+ days in the game before it popped up which is why I didn't think I had the event.

May 30, 2020
Something I'd like to note about this game, I can't say how wonderful it is that it resists the normie urge to have the characters animated and drawn in a modernistic style and instead gives us the 90s animates series versions so many of us grew up with. Theres a simply sexiness in classic cartoon depictions that cannot be replaced by any fancy new details and shit. All this does is touch up and add shade to the existing style, which is all it needs to work very well.
Mad props to the artits on that.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it is all the people who have been screwing the girls are just reglar joe's like us not super villian's. plue's if grood was in there he would screw everthing up because he know's what luther is up to he would remove the control. you can say he would not but he hates lex and he hate's human's that is why he try's to turn people in to his kind.

Reactions: RobertoCasas
May 30, 2020
the way i see it is all the people who have been screwing the girls are just reglar joe's like us not super villian's. plue's if grood was in there he would screw everthing up because he know's what luther is up to he would remove the control. you can say he would not but he hates lex and he hate's human's that is why he try's to turn people in to his kind.
If they're regular guys like us why are they all massive, Lex Luthor sized bodybuilders.

Reactions: RobertoCasas
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes