Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Delusional? Probably...

*scratches chin* So... Let's see it going downhill?
I lose nothing in the process.

You should check games like JOHN and COBD to see what means good animation.Even MC have some real hits.
Checked JOHN. The 3dcg Girls are nice, but hardly more ((to me) wished I would not have to say that someones opinion should be count for what it is)
What ist that COBD you speaking of?

• Angry
Reactions: polandball

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah about the animations...
I really loved them. Lois surprised eyes just for a moment, when you cum in her mouth. Same for Mercy.
It really sickens me how some/a lot of people writing here are just requesting more and more girls like its a 50-people-team.
I dont mind too much whats going on behind the scenes but from my point of view GG is forced into rushed updates and buggy releases.
I'd say fuck the lot of you loud minority and forget the scheduled updates.
Quality takes time.
Let him update whenever he's ready and neither should anybody get weird over drawn girls he wished to fuck when he was 12 nor about the money of patrons that leave when their elitist standards aren't met.

I like the pictures we get in the updates but ever since I saw the early Lois and Mercy content I was hooked.
Now Its just a series of Pics.

And I blame the loud fans.
The impatient ones.
You ruined it.
You ruined it from the point where it was a unique.
When it had this high standard Quality.

Again:
Fuck the lot of you.
First of all , here are some rules. I don't care if you are a fan of this game or a hater(troll).''Fuck the lot of you,, is not an appropriate way to speak with others.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok this is cool i have feeling the 1 whit diadeem on her head looks like the Neverending story young Empress
1594566640973.png

and i believe the this is wrong drawn the knee and her lower upper part off the leg of Artemis
1594569796775.png

Last edited:

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
I really loved them. Lois surprised eyes just for a moment, when you cum in her mouth. Same for Mercy.
It really sickens me how some/a lot of people writing here are just requesting more and more girls like its a 50-people-team.
I dont mind too much whats going on behind the scenes but from my point of view GG is forced into rushed updates and buggy releases.
Quality takes time.
Let him update whenever he's ready and neither should anybody get weird over drawn girls he wished to fuck when he was 12 nor about the money of patrons that leave when their elitist standards aren't met.

I like the pictures we get in the updates but ever since I saw the early Lois and Mercy content I was hooked.

The impatient ones.
You ruined it.

Again:
Fuck the lot of you.
You do know that having scheduled updates was THEIR choice, right? They chose to release on set deadlines. There was never a poll or anything about "should we release when we feel it's ready or should we stick to a strict schedule?" for their patrons to decide or anything like that. They impose these deadlines on themselves.

Which means it's ENTIRELY their fault that they put out rushed and buggy updates. IT'S ENTIRELY ON THEM. If you think otherwise, you're simply ignorant. Nobody is forcing them to release like this. So if you think they should change to a "release when it's ready" cycle, go tell GSG because they're the ones that won't do it, not because anyone is forcing them to.

Personally, I would have rather they switched to that type of release method a long time ago. Yes people would get impatient, but at least things wouldn't be rushed and broken or unfinished so much. But GSG love talking about how they're one of the few devs that still release on a set schedule. They want that to be a big selling point for their patreon. Yet they keep failing to meet their own deadlines, moving goal posts to compensate, and rushing things into a mess.

Also, nobody forces them to add more and more characters. In fact, for the longest time the majority of people have just been asking for them to fill out the content for all the initial characters. When a bunch of new ones started getting added, people complained that the old ones were still not finished. So that is not the players' fault.

The reason they added more and more characters, is because Sunset gets burnt out making a bunch of content for one or two characters at a time. They've stated this multiple times. So, once again, it's their fault that we have this issue with too many characters but not enough content for them.

So kindly fuck off with blaming the consumer for problems that are 100% the dev's fault, not theirs.

Mar 13, 2019
I have really mixed feelings about this game. I do like much of what is released (and actually works) and hate pretty much everything else.
It somewhat reminds me of that infamous Boeing memo: "... designed by clowns, who in turn are supervised by monkeys." I am not going to run into every detail, but the continuous inability to relase on the set date (set by themselves, no less) just proves how badly the project is being managed.
Then again, the patrons keep throwing money on them, which means it actually works pretty well for GSG. I have to admit I kind of hope they would somehow pull their shit toghether and I could throw my money on them as well, but I dont see that happening - people dont change that easily and SR7 has no reason to change.

Peaseblossom

Dec 7, 2019
Am I missing something or is there no options menu? I guess it doesn't have sound anyhow but no text speed option? Really? Guess that means it's not for me.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
people have to understand this, deadlines are good, people who complain about deadlines are the ones who would waste twice the time to do the same thing they could do in half. it would be one thing if the amount of work was insane, but for something like this? deadlines mean focus. the reason it feels rushed is not because of the deadline, but because they are bored of working on this, so they feel like a chore that takes an unsurmountable amount of effort to make.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Quality takes time.

The impatient ones.
You ruined it.

Again:
Fuck the lot of you.
Are you new here? Do you have ANY IDEA how much time and coin we have invested on this project? Do you have any idea how much little work is put in two months? This is gunsmoke crap milking way of thinking. We have given him money, we have given him time, we have been comprehensive. I think almost everyone in this project has in his time, but it was long ago since we last were comprehensive. And every time he just disappoints and leaves clear to us that all his patreons mean to him is naive fools for him to milk.

I was comprehensive and patient for years until I started noticing that no matter how comprehensive we may seem, every time he seems to release even less content. And much crappier content. For me I feel as if there hasn't been any decent content since last year. Not to mention the halloween content. OH GOD. We're only three months away from Halloween and he's still milking last year's.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
people have to understand this, deadlines are good, people who complain about deadlines are the ones who would waste twice the time to do the same thing they could do in half. it would be one thing if the amount of work was insane, but for something like this? deadlines mean focus. the reason it feels rushed is not because of the deadline, but because they are bored of working on this, so they feel like a chore that takes an unsurmountable amount of effort to make.
I even remember like 6 or 8 months ago, when he said that that month there wasn't gonna be a lot of content because he had decided to focus on BOB2 which he had released last month in that time. And funny thing, there hasn't been a single update since then nor since the first update.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The game is really good, but it was unnecessary for them to have created another game (BoB2) on top of that one. I don't know how many people work on the game's content, whether it's 2 people, 3, 10 or 50. But releasing updates every 2 months and still having a game over that, is something to drive anyone crazy. You who follow this game from the beginning should be a little disappointed about the quality of the updates, but I think that you who are patrons should have an open conversation with the developer to decide the future of the updates. They probably have their days off, probably they have leisure time, and so, combining an update in 60 days and the content doesn't satisfy the majority is something that has to be discussed. If they are taking too long, you have to allow them to do their job, maybe the update is big, with acceptable content, or maybe not. If you don't like it, just cancel the patron.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly the only way it'd be okay that it's been delayed so long is if they were finishing (or almost finishing) BoB2. But this isn't a new occurrence, they seem to keep pushing back releases.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
These motherfuckers put out barely any content on a bi-monthly schedule, take in 15k a month, then take off the whole first month of January every year as a reward. Not to mention, but I know SmokeShank has mentioned them going on vacations during the actual ‘work months’ too.
Yeah dude, I understand you. But think, if you are dissatisfied just cancel the patreon. They are paid $ 15,000 but have not hidden it from the public. After all, no one was forced to support them, you see?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes