• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
Can someone clear up for me why we are talking about scooby doo and its creators woes.. im the something unlimited thread?
The dev of a Ben 10 game, Newman, and Gunsmoke Games were cooperating on a Scooby Doo type game that ultimately fell through due to poor communication during production. There was a brief period of calling out who was at fault which has now been resolved and both are on better terms. Newman is free to work on the Scooby game at his leisure, and Sunset is still focusing on SU. From the sound of it Sunset and Newman were cool for the most part, and the issue blossomed from one of the other devs who was middle man between the two.

Reactions: KaiserST

rle68

May 28, 2017
Thank you for that explanation.. but my question remains.. why are they airing their dirty laundry in HERE?.. i guess what i am saying is take that shit somewhere else

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Can someone help me with superwoman I've summoned raven, have lex corp back, and I have the legion at maximum but nothing happens afterwords when I go to legion hideout?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man I feel so bad for the artist, maybe he can now focus on his one update a year game.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for that explanation.. but my question remains.. why are they airing their dirty laundry in HERE?.. i guess what i am saying is take that shit somewhere else
No one involved brought any of this up in this thread. We appealed to the F95 mods to keep it out of here because it didn't belong. They chose to allow it for whatever reason. We can't do anything about what other people choose to say, and we're moving on from the matter.

MjnkStork

Sep 2, 2017
someone please help me how to summon SuperWoman, i did exactly like the walkthrough but not working

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

It’s easy to get complacent as an artist. To get stuck in a rut once you reach a comfortable professional level. If you’re good enough to make a living with your craft then you must know what you’re doing well enough, right?
Hell no!
We here at Gunsmoke Games don’t believe in ‘good enough.’ Striving to improve day-in and day-out is a cornerstone of what we believe, and Sunsetriders7 characterizes that belief to a T.

However, we understand it can be difficult to see progress when it happens little by little over time, especially with something like art. It can also be hard to show substantial progress in a game like SU, where characters have to stay within a certain quality level to keep the game’s visual aesthetic intact.

That’s why we’re publicly sharing the above image. It’s one of many in the bonus art pack, a new tier reward we’re adding to our $10 patron tier. It includes a side-by-side comparison of Korra from Bend or Break and a new version Sunset drew less than a month ago.

We wanted to share this image with everyone to show the graphical quality level you can expect from future projects, as well as a prime example of how we here at GG continuing strive to be better – and that applies to all of the things we do here.

We hope you enjoy this sneak peek of things to come (the quality level, there is no Korra game in the works right now) and hope you’re all looking forward to the future as much as we are.

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

Man, SR7 is an amazing artist, funny how seeing a character of another series and extra time for polish can reinforce what I already knew.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
so since there are only 11 slots left for heroines to be captured, if sunset doesnt increase it, here are my bets. dr light, big barda, Katma Tui, fire, gypse, saturn girl, phantom girl, triplicate girl, shrinking violet, aquagirl and wonder girl. no idea who else could be summoned thou.

Reactions: Grayking666

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
so since there are only 11 slots left for heroines to be captured, if sunset doesnt increase it, here are my bets. dr light, big barda, Katma Tui, fire, gypse, saturn girl, phantom girl, triplicate girl, shrinking violet, aquagirl and wonder girl. no idea who else could be summoned thou.
Wonder Girl, the Donna Troy from OG Teen Titans would be cool. Mary Marvel, the real one, would be nice, but it gets a little weird unless you hand wave the age thing away. Same with Spoiler and a couple other teenish heroines.

Henchwoman-wise, well, Jinx made quite the debut on the yacht event. I definitely wouldn't mind having her join as a henchwoman, especially since story-wise it seemed to be very much her goal.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Henchwoman-wise, well, Jinx made quite the debut on the yacht event. I definitely wouldn't mind having her join as a henchwoman, especially since story-wise it seemed to be very much her goal.
I dont think we gonna get any of the yacht girls as henchwoman, and the henchwoman slots are full. But if there was a chance I would go with rose. also I just thought who could be summoned, hawkgilr and wonder woman from justice lords and gods and monster, or if is too redundant they could at least be costumes
JUSTICE_LORDS_HAWKGIRL.png JUSTICE_LORDS_WONDER_WOMAN.png Wonder_Woman_fact_sheet.jpg

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Bonus Pack 1
This is the first test for some bonus material packs that will be released in between builds. The regular asset pack will still come out after the build. Instead of just a smaller asset pack for the middle month, you will get some random stuff. What it will be and how big it will be, will just vary as well. This one turned out to be pretty much all Avatar things, so I just stuck to that. It doesn't mean each one will have a theme. This gives me a chance to just have some fun outside of just making SU stuff. A percentage of it will always be new stuff that I've made though. Anyways hope you guys enjoy it!

Hey all SF here. I was contemplating whether or not to post the Link to the Bonus Pack since technically it has nothing with SU unlike the HQ Asset Packs that I normally post but there doesn't seem to be a Thread or Post specifically for this type of Bonus Pack so I've decided to post it here anyways, and i'll continue to do so for any other Bonus Packs in the near future.

Kroxz

Oct 19, 2018
The private room is only available for Batgirl, Artemis, and Miss Martian. Were you trying to put someone else in there?
Yes, thanks for warning i didnt know that.But this is stupidly they need lock others in private room or warn about that in game.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes