bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
This thing came out when I tried to clone one of the girls...
Is it a bug? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you fellows enjoy it ;)
Yes. That is definitely a bug.
Have you tried flushing the clone tube to get rid of it? If that doesn't work, i suggest you delete your save and start a new game.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I am aware I didn't know how to use this function until like the first halloween event.I began notice patterns in the conversations since way early. "Supergirl, do this" "Whaat no way" "random threat" "oh ok" so as you might guess, I started to use the skip function very liberally to skip what quickly became pointless foreplay. (Not all fp is pointless, but this game quickly became such)
But even so, I have been around this game since it was only dance and maybe one Harley Blowjob or something. So it's been a while. I think a decade or something.

See the chikan game right there in my signature? I've known that game maybe a few weeks, and yet that game has officially given me more hours in enjoyment than Something unlimited has. THAT is how uneffective this game has become. Not to mention hours of limpness with so much rinse and repeat.
My point is, THAT is how it's done. THAT game actually delivers enjoyment instead of just more incomplete content for the sake of timelines. It's not even a huge game, but at least it delivers modest, but effectively passionate content.
Don't matter if you accept it or not. Embrace buyer's remorse or not

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
I downloaded the game (Mac) using mega but I couldn't open it after extracting the game and gets an error saying that the app could not be opened. I tried to redownload the game on other links but they don't work. Why is it not working?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
What's the game called? All I see are moon runes.
It's linked to the picture in my signature, just click on it. There's like a bunch translations, none I dare post in this thread where my comments can sometimes irk people XD.
If you can't copy the name from dlsite, you can do itwhen you click the circle ands see all of it's works.
Now I correct, it's not a long game, but it is a great game. It's a game so good you can enjoy it lots of times.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So is the update at the end of this month or was the crappy themyscira "update" the reason we gotta wait another month?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So is the update at the end of this month or was the crappy themyscira "update" the reason we gotta wait another month?
We'll get it around the start of May, and I suggest you be patient since knowing SR7 it'll be Themyscira content that the Unity version doesn't have yet and maybe some of the missing shit from the Iceberg Lounge event.

Kihba Ladnam

Apr 6, 2020
Guys i am currently playing 2.3.95 ver and i have been stuck on wonder woman. Her only action available is lasso and that also was playable few times and now it is showing rest from interrogation. Is it normal or any bug also can i update the game to current ver?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Guys i am currently playing 2.3.95 ver and i have been stuck on wonder woman. Her only action available is lasso and that also was playable few times and now it is showing rest from interrogation. Is it normal or any bug also can i update the game to current ver?
Update to the latest version - all versions are buggy as hell, but the bug you're experiencing may be fixed by the update. Or not. It's a crapshoot at this stage.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes